And he's all illuminated in moon light
他被月光照亮
What's the point of this encounter?
這次偶遇的目的是什么呢
What's the point of this encounter with this Knight?
和這個騎士偶遇要說明什么呢
Overall I mean we look at it specifically
總的說來,我是說來專門看一下這一點
But the general point of this encounter is what?
但是這次偶遇的普遍觀點是什么
Krissy, any idea?
克里斯 有什么想法嗎
General Point?
普遍的觀點
Or give him the right impression, you know
或者是要給他一個好印象
If, if the idea is that we somehow want to disabuse Arthur
如果觀點是這樣的 我們想要是亞瑟王醒悟
Of the idea, that Knights,
意識到騎士
Are all wonderful and great
都是很棒很偉大的
Later, later, one of the first adventures Arthur is gonna have is,
之后 亞瑟王要冒的第一個險就是
He's wanna go see a Knight and Merlin,
他想要去見一位騎士和梅林
After he encounters Merlin, if you've read far enough
在他遇到梅林之后 你們要是讀到這兒的話就知道
For this time Merlin is living in life backwards,
因為那時梅林過著隱士的生活
And so Merlin doesn't know anybody and so Arthur says "HEY!"
所以梅林不認識任何人 所以亞瑟王說"嗨"
You know "I know somebody, I know Sir Pelinore, "
我認識一些人 我認識佩里諾爵士
we were encountering you "
我們來見你了"
And so Merlin says "He'll serve very nicely,"
所以梅林說"他會好好服侍你的"
And we read this little combat
然后我們讀到佩里諾爵士和他的朋友
Between Sir Pelinore and his friend,
之間的小搏斗
It's hilariously funny
十分滑稽有趣
It, it's like you know,
這就像是
The three stooges or something and so, I think that were gonna try
這三個配角要試圖使他明白
to make him realize, I mean this whole thing about questing,
使他徹底了解追求這件事
You know, That we get in here
那就是我們從這得到的
Does he make questing sound like fun?
他做出追求探索很有趣嗎
No, The furthest thing from fun
不 一點也不搞笑
You know, it is just like, "Oh my god!"
這就像是"哦 天哪"
You know
知道吧
And what's the one thing he wishes for?
他渴望地是什么東西呢
He doesn't actually wish to catch Glatissant
事實上他并不希望抓住
You know
格拉提桑
So, you might be wondering about testing
所以你們可能又在想關于考試了
We'll probably have, on the first test
在第一題中
We'll probably have some matching
我們可能會有一些連線題
Mainly because If I ask matching,
主要是因為我出連線題的時候
I can ask the most pickiest and you can't complain too much
我可以問一些最吹毛求疵的問題而你們也不能抱怨什么
If we have a matching as a part of the test,
要是考試中有連線題的話
It won't be one of these weird things,
不會出這些怪異的題
Where you can use some things seven times
即一些東西可以用七次
And some things not at all
而一些東西一次都沒用