1、depress
使抑郁;使沮喪;使消沉
I must admit the state of the country depresses me.
我必須承認國家的現狀讓我倍感沮喪。
I know he is too optimistic but I don't want to depress him.
我知道他太過樂觀了,但我不想令他灰心喪氣。
降低;減少
The stronger U.S. dollar depressed sales.
美元走強導致銷售額下降。
2、go back
追溯到;回溯到
The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.
與天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世紀。
Our association with him goes back four years.
我們同他的合作是從4年前開始的。
回到(過去);回顧
If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.
如果回到1960年,你會發現工作機會寥寥無幾。
3、entertain
使快樂;給…以娛樂;使有興趣
games and ideas to entertain children.
帶給孩子們快樂的游戲和想法
They were entertained by top singers, dancers and celebrities.
頂級歌手、舞蹈演員和名人們給他們帶來娛樂。
招待;款待
I don't like to entertain guests anymore.
我再也不想招待客人了。
You weren't allowed to entertain men in your rooms even with a chaperone.
即使你有監護人陪同,也不允許在房間里招待男性。
考慮,心存,懷有(主意、建議等)
I feel how foolish I am to entertain doubts.
我竟然心存懷疑,真是太愚蠢了。
I wouldn't entertain the idea of such an unsociable job.
我不會考慮從事這種不跟人打交道的工作。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > 名人傳記 > 名人傳記之李小龍 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: