Are you ready then, mate?
兄弟,你準備好了嗎?
Guess so. Ready as I’ll ever be.
我想是的。隨時準備著。
Got the ring and everything?
準備好戒指,以及其他東西了嗎?
Yep.
是的。
Blimey. You’re a brave boy!
喔賽,你可真勇敢!
It’ll be your turn next, Fadi!
法帝,下回該輪到你了!
I doubt it. Very much.
我不認為會是我。
Look, here she comes now!
看,她開了!
Oh no! She’s with all the others!
不!她還有其他所有人!
You’ll have to get her alone.
你必須找個和她獨處的機會。
Hi, boys! Hello there!
你們好!你好!
Oh, erm, hello.
你好。
What’s up? What’s going on?
發什了什么事?
Oh, erm, nothing ...
沒什么。
Don’t believe you!
不可能!
Olivia! Pssst! Harry’s going to pop the question!
奧利維亞!哈利要求婚了!
Pop the what?
求什么?
The question! He’s going to ask Bindyu to marry him!
求婚!他要向Bindyu求婚了!
I know what it means, stupid! I’m just surprised!
我知道什么意思,我只是感到驚訝!
Are you ready, Harry?
哈利,你準備好了嗎?
I can’t do it! I’m not going to ask her now! Not in the café! I’m going to wait for a quiet, romantic moment,when we’re alone together.
我不行!我不能現在向她求婚!不能在咖啡館!我要等一個安靜、浪漫的二人時刻。
Oh! Spoilsport! We wanted to watch.
不!真掃興!我們想看。
So, Bindyu.did you know this was happening?
Bindyu,你知道這個嗎?
What?
什么?
Oh ... I’m sorry.I thought it was planned.
對不起,我以為是計劃好的。
Thought what was planned? What are you talking about?
什么計劃好的?你在說什么?
Oh dear.I think I’ve put my foot in it.
親愛的,我想我是犯了錯誤。
Put your foot in what?
把腳放進哪里了?
Made a mistake, Magda.
是犯了錯誤,麥格達。
Oh dear! Why?
為什么?
Oh no. I’ll have to do it now!
不,我必須現在做了!
Well, Bindyu, I’ve got something to ask you ...
Bindyu,我有件事情要告訴你。
Hello, everyone! I’ve got some big news!
注意了!我有件大事要宣布!
Can’t it wait?
不能等一等嗎?
Er ... erm ... well ... No! Finally, I’m opening my own restaurant!
不!我開了自己的餐館!
Great!
太棒了!
So, what am I interrupting?
我打擾你們了嗎?
I don’t know yet.
我還不知道。
Oh ... er ... erm ... Bindyu? Will you marry me?
Bindyu?你愿意嫁給我嗎?
Ahhh! I wasn’t expecting that!
啊!我沒想到是這個!
You weren’t? Oh! I thought you’d guessed!
你沒有?我想你已經猜到了!
No way. Oh.
不是。啊。
So what’s the answer?
那么,你的回答呢?
Yeah.come on!
快說啊!
Oh ... I ... er ... I’m ... well ... not ... oh! Yes!
我不是!我愿意!
Hoooray!
好!
Phew! You had me worried there.
哦,你讓我擔心了。
So, Sarah ... Seeing as I’ve got my own restaurant now, I was wondering shall we give it another go?
薩拉,現在我已經有了自己的餐館,我想我們能再試試嗎?
Of course! I’ve missed being with you and now, I’m so pleased you’ve got your own business.
當然!我想念和你在一起的時光,你現在有了自己的事業,我真為你感到高興。
I’ve got my own business too “FindLondon” is doing really well!
我也有了自己的生意“FindLondon”,目前運轉良好!
And me,my shoe shop!
還有我的鞋店!
Perhaps we should go out some time?
或許我們能夠一起出去走走?
I think you’ve asked me that before!
我想你之前已經詢問了我!
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。