Hooray! Welcome back, Tony!
好啊!托尼,歡迎回來!
Erm, cheers, thanks.
謝謝。
How are you feeling?
感覺怎么樣?
Much better, thanks. All well now.
好多了,謝謝,現在好了。
Good to hear!
真高興你這么說!
Carlos will be happy! He doesn’t have to work here any more.
卡洛斯一定非常高興!他不用再工作了。
Actually ...Yeah?
事實上,什么?
I was wondering, sometimes it’s useful to have an assistant, you know, someone to help out from time to time.
我想助手還是非常有用的,時不時的有人幫助你。
Sure.
當然。
So, would you like to stay on for a bit?
你原因留在這里一段時間嗎?
Just part-time?
兼職嗎?
Just part-time, yeah.
只是兼職。
Well, you know that really I want to open my own restaurant.
我其實是想擁有自己的餐館。
Yeah ... Well, this will give you good experience!
那樣你會有相當豐富的經驗!
I guess so. Why not? Sure!
是的,我什么不呢?當然!
Great! Thanks, Carlos!
好的,謝謝你,卡洛斯!
That is the first time I’ve ever heard Tony say “thanks” to anyone!
這是我第一次聽見托尼向別人說“謝謝”。
So, Fadi, how’s our business coming along?
法帝,你的生意怎么樣?
Yeah,are we millionaires yet?
我們成為百萬富翁了嗎?
Erm ... Well, I’ve got a bit of news for you there.
我有些事情要告訴你。
Doesn’t sound good.
聽起來不好。
What’s going on?
什么事?
Well, I’ve had a bit of a problem raising the initial capital.
啟動資金有困難。
So we can’t start?
我們無法開始?
Well, not exactly ... I mean, I have invested,that is, spent some of the money already.
不全是,我投了資,已經花了些錢。
What on?
在什么方面?
Publicity, setting up the website, you know,important things!
宣傳,建立網站,這些非常重要!
But ...?
但是?
Well.it’s business, isn’t it? If we don’t get more money, we can’t go on.
這是生意,如果我們沒有更多的資金,我們就無法繼續了。
And in the meantime you’ve spent the money we gave you to invest!
同時,你花了我們投資的錢!
You’ve got to speculate to accumulate! Be patient.we’ll still be successful!
我們先要投機才能賺錢!耐心點,我們會成功的!
If we don’t, I’ll be joining Carlos working in this café!
如果我們不行,我就和卡洛斯在咖啡館工作!
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。