萊拉:為什么你不去約會呢?
I have so many friends who would love to go out with you.
我有很多朋友會很愿意和你出去。
George:Let's change the subject.
喬治:咱們換個話題吧。
Talking about my love life isn't very interesting.
談論我的戀愛經歷沒什么意思。
Lila:But really, you're not getting any younger and…
萊拉:但是你都這么大歲數了而且…
George:Moving on! Have you seen any good movies lately?
喬治:接下來!你最近有沒有看過什么好電影嗎?
Lila:Listen, all of your friends are settling down and you don't want to go through life alone and lonely…
萊拉:聽著,你所有的朋友都正在成家,而且你肯定也不想一生孤單、寂寞…
George:That reminds me, didn't you say that you were going to get another dog so that Rover isn't lonely when you're not home?
喬治:這倒提醒了我,你不是說你會再養只狗,這樣你不在家的時候羅夫就不會孤單了嗎?
Lila:Forget about my dog.
萊拉:別提我的狗。
You remember Rachel, don't you?
你仍然對瑞秋念念不忘, 是不是?
She just broke up with her boyfriend and she'd be perfect for you.
她剛和男友分手,而且她會是你的真命天女。
George:Speaking of Rachel, how is her mother?
喬治:說到瑞秋,她母親怎樣了?
Wasn't she in the hospital?
她不是在醫院嗎?
Lila:If Rachel isn't your type, how about Amina?
萊拉:如果瑞秋不是你的類型,阿米娜怎么樣?
She has great legs and I know you're a leg man.
她有一雙美腿,我知道你很喜歡美腿。
George:And now for something completely different…
喬治:現在已經完全不同了…
How is your diet coming along? Have you lost any weight yet?
你的飲食近來如何?你減掉體重了嗎?
Lila:I don't really want to talk about my weight.
萊拉:我不想談論我的體重。
George:But I think you're having trouble shedding those pounds, right?
喬治:但我想你在這事兒上有點困難,對吧?
I have lots of suggestions on what you can do.
對于你能做什么我有很多建議。
Lila:Anyway, as I said before, I don't really want to talk about my diet…
萊拉:不管怎樣,就像我之前所說,我不想談論自己的飲食習慣…
George:You need to cut out sweets if you want to lose weight.
喬治:如果想減肥的話,你要戒掉甜食。
Are you eating too many sweets?
你甜食是不是吃太多了?
Lila:That's none of your business!
萊拉:這不關你的事!
George:My sentiments exactly!
喬治:我的觀點完全正確!