托馬斯:你都磨磨蹭蹭幾個禮拜了。
It's time to make a decision.
是時候做決定了。
Eugenia:I know, but I need to sleep on it.
尤金尼亞:我知道,但是我需要時間考慮。
This is a very big decision.
這可是重大決定。
Thomas:You've dragged your feet for far too long.
托馬斯:你拖太久了。
Are you having second thoughts?
你是還有別的打算嗎?
Eugenia:No, no second thoughts.
尤金尼亞:不,沒有別的想法。
I just want to be absolutely sure I'm making the right choice.
我只是想確定我做出的是正確的選擇。
I'm on the fence between two options.
我在兩個選擇之間猶豫。
We'll have to live with this decision for years.
這個決定將會伴隨我們許多年。
Thomas:I thought you'd already made a tentative decision days ago.
托馬斯:我以為你幾天前已經有了試探性的決定。
Eugenia:No, no, no. In my mind, the jury is still out.
尤金尼亞:不,不,不。在我看來,還沒有理出頭緒。
Thomas:You can't leave everyone hanging.
托馬斯:你不能方方面面都考慮周到。
Eugenia:I know that, but how can I choose if I'm not 100% positive about either option.
尤金尼亞:我知道,但如果不是100%做出積極選擇該叫我如何選擇。
Thomas:I understand that, but it's now down to the wire.
托馬斯:我明白,但現在已經是最后一刻。
You've got to bite the bullet and decide.
你必須咬緊牙關做出決定。
Eugenia:I know. If only I had a few more days to think about it…
尤金尼亞:我知道。如果我有幾天去考慮的話…
Thomas:Too late. They're here.
托馬斯:太遲了。他們已經來了。
Eugenia:The painters are here?
尤金尼亞:油漆工匠們都到了?
Thomas:Yes. So will this be a blue or green house?
托馬斯:是的。那么這是個藍色還是綠色的房子?
Eugenia:How about stripes?
尤金尼亞:條紋怎么辦?