Mary:I think we should call it a day.
瑪麗:我想這才叫一天旅游好時光。
Will:I think we still have time to visit one more historic site and this one is amazing.
威爾:我認為我們還有時間去參觀一座歷史遺跡,而且這個肯定讓你大吃一驚。
They've done a great job with preservation and restoration.
他們已經做了大量的保護及修復工作。
Mary:It's not another old castle, is it?
瑪麗:這不是另一個古堡,對不對?
Will:It's not any old castle.
威爾:它才不是古堡。
This one dates back to the 1300s.
這一座可以追溯到1300年代。
If we're lucky, we'll be in time for the last guided tour with a docent who's knowledgeable.
如果我們幸運的話,我們會趕上最后一輪導游而且那名講解員知識淵博。
And I hope we have time to visit the archives, too.
我希望也有時間參觀檔案館。
Mary:Oh no, not the archives.
瑪麗:哦,不,可別提檔案館了。
Will:I wonder if they're doing reenactments to commemorate any major historical events during our time here?
威爾:我想知道我們去的時候他們是否會舉辦再現重大歷史事件的紀念活動?
Mary:If we visit this castle today, we're not coming back.
瑪麗:今天如果我們參觀這座城堡,我們就不回來了。
There is a lot to see in this city other than old castles and monuments.
除了古堡和古跡外,這個城市還有很多可以去的地方。
Will:Like what?
威爾:比如?
Mary:Like art museums and stores.
瑪麗:像是藝術博物館和商店。
It would also be nice to relax a little while on vacation.
度假時去這些地方也是不錯的放松。
Will:But what's art and shopping when you're in one of the most ancient cities in the world?
威爾:但當你身處世界上最古老的城市之一時,還談什么藝術和購物?
And there's no time to relax. We only have four days here.
沒有時間放松滴。我們在這里只有4天時間。
We have to make the most of it. Hey, where are you going?
我們必須充分利用。嘿,你要去哪里?
Mary:I think it's time to split up.
瑪麗:我認為是時候分開了。
You go see your castle and I'll explore on my own.
你去你的城堡,我則要自己去探索這未知的城市。
Will:But you won't get the full benefits of being in one of the most ancient cities in the world.
威爾:但在這世界上其中一座最古老的城市,你是體會不到其中的益處的。
Mary:I think I'll survive.
瑪麗:我想我會生存下去。