November 27
11月27日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
每個人都過了個很棒的感恩節。
Jim's family shared what they were thankful for.
吉姆的家人分享了他們所感恩的事;
Carol is thankful for many things.
卡蘿為很多事而感恩,
In fact, she made a list.
事實上,她列了一份清單,
She is thankful for colors that make the world a bright place.
她為繽紛的顏色而感謝,因為那讓世界光彩萬分;
Susie is thankful for the energetic girl at the coffee shop.
蘇希為咖啡館里那位精神奕奕的服務小姐而感恩,
She always makes Susie the perfect drink.
因為她總是替蘇希調制完美的飲料。
Conversation A
會話A
Did you have a nice Thanksgiving, Carol?
卡蘿,妳有個愉快的感恩節嗎?
Yes, I did. I enjoyed spending time with my family.
是啊,很愉快。 我很喜歡和家人相處的時間。
What about you, Jim?
吉姆,那你呢?
I did, too.
我也是。
At dinner, everyone in my family shared what they were thankful for.
晚餐的時候,每個家人都分享了他們所感恩的事。
What was your son thankful for?
你的兒子為什么事感恩?
A holiday from school!
放假不上學!
What are you thankful for, Jim?
吉姆,那你為什么事感恩?
I'm thankful for my family.
我為我的家人感恩,
And I'm thankful to have a great job!
也為有個很棒的工作而感恩!
Conversation B
會話B
What about you, Carol?
卡蘿,那妳呢?
What are you thankful for?
妳為什么事感恩?
A lot of things.
很多事。
In fact, this year I made a list.
事實上,今年我列了一張單子。
Is it a long list?
是一張很長的單子嗎?
Yes. There are more than 50 things on my list!
是。我的單子上有超過五十件事情要感恩!
What are some of the things on your list?
說幾個妳單子上的事來聽聽?
Friends and family?
是朋友和家人?
Of course. But I'm also thankful for all the colors in the world.
當然。 但是我也為這世界上所有繽紛的顏色而感謝,
They make it a bright place.
它們讓這個世界變得光彩萬分。
Conversation C
會話C
The world is full of beautiful things to see.
這個世界充滿了美麗的事物讓我們欣賞,
I'm glad I can enjoy them!
我很高興我可以享受它們!
I'm thankful for all the people who get up early to clean the streets.
我為那些一大早就要起床去清掃街道的人獻上感謝。
And I'm thankful for the energetic girl at the coffee shop.
而我為咖啡館里那位充滿活力的女孩感恩,
She always makes me the perfect drink!
她每次都會幫我調制一杯完美的飲料!
And I'm really thankful for all of you.
而我為你們大家而感恩。
Thank you, Carol. You're a great boss.
謝謝妳,卡蘿, 妳是一位很棒的老板。
And we're all thankful for that!
而我們都為此而獻上感謝!