December 2
12月2日
Read it!
讀讀看!
It's cold outside!
外面好冷啊!
Jim is inside the office but he still feels cold.
吉姆在辦公室里面,但是還是覺得冷,
He can't believe it.
他實在不能相信。
Mark's apartment building has a hot tub!
馬克的公寓大樓有個熱水按摩池!
Mark can have some people over.
馬克可以邀請一些人到他家,
They can have a party.
開個派對。
The hot springs are crowded on the weekend.
溫泉景點在周末的時候總是人擠人,
Maybe Carol can go on a weekday.
或許卡蘿可以在平日去;
Or she can take a relaxing bath at home instead.
或是她也可以選擇在家輕松地泡澡。
Conversation A
會話A
It's so cold outside!
外面實在好冷喔!
I know. We're inside the office and I'm still cold!
就是啊。我們在辦公室里面,而我都還覺得冷!
I can't believe it.
真是不敢相信。
I can go home soon. I'm so glad.
我很快就可以回家了,真高興。
Why?
為什么高興?
I can sit in my hot tub!
我可以坐在我的熱水按摩池里!
You have a hot tub?
你有個熱水按摩池?
Well, my apartment building does.
其實,是我公寓大樓有個熱水按摩池。
That sounds really nice.
那聽起來實在很棒,
I want a hot tub.
我想要個熱水按摩池。
You should come over and try mine.
你應該來我家試試我的按摩池。
Conversation B
會話B
Hi, Rob. What are you doing after work?
嗨,羅柏,你下班后要做什么?
I'm going home. Why do you ask?
我要回家, 為什么這么問?
Jim is coming over.
吉姆要來我家,
He wants to try the hot tub at my apartment building.
他想要試試我們公寓大樓的熱水按摩池。
That sounds like fun.
聽起來很好玩。
Will it just be three of us?
就只是我們三個人嗎?
I can ask the girls.
我也可以邀請辦公室的女孩,
Maybe Susie or Megan can come, too.
說不定蘇希或梅根也可以來。
We can make it a party!
我們可以辦個派對!
Conversation C
會話C
Hey, Carol. Would you ever plan a trip to a hot spring?
嘿,卡蘿,妳會想要計劃一個溫泉之旅嗎?
I don't know, Susie.
我不知道耶,蘇希,
I might not enjoy it.
我可能不會玩得盡興。
Oh, really? Why not?
哦,是嗎? 為什么?
Many people like the hot springs.
喜歡泡溫泉的人很多,
It can get crowded.
那里可能會很擠。
Maybe you can go on a weekday.
或許妳可以平日去啊。
That's true.
這也是啦。
But I enjoy taking nice, relaxing baths at home.
不過我喜歡在家里泡個舒服、輕松的熱水澡。
That sounds good, too!
那聽起來也很棒!