November 20
11月20日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Lee's Chinese Food delivered the dishes. They were quick!
李記中國菜館送來了餐點。 他們動作真快!
Rob, Susie, Megan and Jim didn't have to wait too long for their food.
羅柏、蘇希、梅根和吉姆沒有等多久就等到他們點的食物了。
The food smells great, too.
食物聞起來也很香。
Rob is glad. He is really hungry!
羅柏很高興, 他真的餓壞了!
Takeout is a great choice on busy days.
工作很忙的時候叫外賣實在是個很棒的選擇,
But don't forget to tip the delivery man!
但是別忘了給外送員小費喔!
Conversation A
會話A
Jim, Susie, the food is here!
吉姆,蘇希,食物來了!
Wow. That was really quick.
哇,這么快。
The food smells great. I can't wait to eat!
食物聞起來好香喔, 我等不及要吃了!
I can't, either!
我也等不及了!
Where is Megan?
梅根在哪里?
She's still working. She's very busy today.
她還在工作, 她今天很忙。
We're all very busy today.
我們今天都很忙,
I can take her food to her desk.
我可以把她的食物拿到她桌上,
Then she can eat and work at the same time.
那她就可以邊吃邊工作了。
Conversation B
會話B
Thanks for ordering the food, Rob. It all tastes great.
羅柏,謝謝你幫我們點餐。 都非常好吃。
Yeah. Thanks, Rob!
對啊,羅柏,謝謝你!
No problem.
沒問題。
Lee's delivers. I'm glad. It's very convenient.
我很高興,李記菜館愿意外送, 那樣實在很方便。
Right. We saved a lot of time.
沒錯,我們省下很多時間。
When the office is busy, getting takeout is a great choice.
當工作很忙的時候,買外帶是很棒的選擇。
Yeah. I like to eat at a restaurant.
是啊。我喜歡在餐館吃飯,
But sometimes the service can take a long time!
但是有時候上菜會花很長的時間!
Conversation C
會話C
When you go to a restaurant, you sometimes have to wait.
當你去餐廳,有時候你就是要等。
You wait to sit, wait to order and wait to eat!
你等著有位置可以坐下,等著點餐,然后等著吃!
Haha. You're right!
哈哈,妳說對了!
I like to go to a restaurant.
我喜歡去餐廳吃飯,
And I like to order takeout, too.
也喜歡買外賣,
We have a choice! I'm glad.
真高興,我們有這樣的選擇!
I just remembered something.
我突然記起一件事。
What?
什么事?
Did you tip the delivery man?
你給外送員小費了嗎?
Of course!
當然給了!