Lesson 10 Life
第十課 生活
November 24
11月24日
Mark Has a Baby?
馬克有個嬰兒?
Read it!
讀讀看!
Mark will babysit tonight.
馬克今晚要當保姆照顧小孩。
He will watch a friend's baby.
他會幫忙看顧朋友的寶寶,
But he knows nothing about babies.
但是他對嬰兒一無所知。
Rob tells him some things.
羅柏告訴他一些事情:
Mark can feed the baby.
馬克可以喂寶寶;
He can play with him. And he can change his diaper.
他可以跟他玩; 還可以幫他換尿布。
But Mark is still worried.
但是馬克還是很擔心,
Jim tells him not to worry.
吉姆告訴他別擔心。
He can give the baby a bottle and put him to bed.
他可以給寶寶奶瓶喝奶,哄他睡覺。
Conversation A
會話A
I don't know, Trina.
我不知道耶,崔娜。
No one else can help you?
沒有其他人可以幫妳嗎?
Are you sure?
妳確定嗎?
OK, I can babysit. But just for an hour or two!
好吧,我可以幫妳照顧孩子。 但是最多一、兩個小時!
Oh, no . . .
喔,真糟…
What's wrong, Mark? You look worried.
馬克,發生了什么事? 你一臉擔心的樣子。
I am. I know nothing about babies.
我的確很擔心, 我對嬰兒一無所知。
Why are you worried about that?
你為什么要擔心這件事?
I have to babysit my friend Trina's baby tonight.
今晚我得要幫我的朋友崔娜照顧她的寶寶。
Conversation B
會話B
Hey, Mark, what are you doing?
嘿,馬克,你在做什么?
I'm reading about babies online.
我在上網閱讀一些有關嬰兒的事。
Babies? Why?
嬰兒?為什么?
Are you going to have one?
你快要有孩子了嗎?
No! I'm babysitting a baby boy tonight.
不是!我今晚要幫忙看顧一個男嬰。
How do you take care of a baby?
你要怎么照顧一個寶寶啊?
Well, you feed him.
嗯,你喂他,
You play with him.
跟他玩,
You change his diaper.
替他換尿片。
Is that all?
就只這樣嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道啊。
I don't know anything about babies!
我對嬰兒一無所知!
Conversation C
會話C
Jim, you're a dad. You know about babies.
吉姆,你是爸爸, 你對嬰兒有經驗。
I'm watching a friend's baby tonight.
我今晚要照顧一個朋友的寶寶,
What do I do?
我要怎么做?
How old is the baby?
寶寶有多大?
He's 8 months old.
他八個月大。
His mother will tell you his schedule.
那他媽媽會告訴你他的日常習慣,
You just follow that.
你就依照那個時程。
Give him a bottle. Play with him. Put him to bed.
給他喝奶、 跟他玩、 哄他睡覺。
That sounds easy.
聽起來很容易。
It is. You'll be fine.
是很容易, 你沒問題的。