Lesson 8 Food
第八課 食物
November 19
11月19日
Lee's Chinese Food
李記中國菜館
Read it!
讀讀看!
There is a new Chinese restaurant on Fifth Street.
在第五街上有家新開的中國菜館。
Rob can call and order some dishes.
羅伯可以打電話訂菜,
He asks Susie, Megan and Jim for their orders.
他問蘇希、梅根和吉姆要訂什么餐點。
Susie wants chicken and broccoli.
蘇希要青花菜雞肉;
Megan looks at the menu.
梅根看了看菜單,
She wants beef fried rice.
她想要吃牛肉炒飯。
Jim offers to pick up their order.
吉姆自愿去取他們的餐點,
He doesn't need to! The restaurant delivers!
但他不用跑一趟! 餐館會外送!
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Susie. There's a new Chinese restaurant on Fifth Street.
嘿,蘇希。第五街上有家新開的中國餐館,
It's called Lee's Chinese Food.
叫做李記中國菜館。
And they deliver!
而且他們會外送!
Really? Let's try it!
真的嗎?那我們來試試看!
I can call the restaurant and order some dishes.
我可以打電話給餐館訂幾樣菜。
That's a great idea. Do you have a menu?
這個點子很棒! 你有菜單嗎?
Yes! Here it is.
有!在這里。
Thanks, Rob.
謝謝你,羅伯,
I want chicken and broccoli.
我要青花菜雞肉。
Conversation B
會話B
Megan, did you eat lunch?
梅根,妳吃過午飯了嗎?
No. Not yet.
沒有,還沒吃。
The new Chinese restaurant delivers.
那家新開的中國餐館會外送,
Susie and I are making an order.
蘇希和我要一起點餐。
Oh, great. Can I order, too?
喔,太棒了。 我也可以點嗎?
Of course! Here's the menu. What do you want?
當然可以啊! 菜單在這里, 妳要什么?
Let me see.
讓我看看。
Can I have some beef fried rice?
我可以要一份牛肉炒飯嗎?
I can pay now.
我可以現在付錢。
No, later is fine.
不用,等會兒也可以。
Conversation C
會話C
Hi, Jim. Did you bring your lunch?
嗨,吉姆,你帶了午餐嗎?
Hi, Rob. No, I forgot my lunch today.
嗨,羅伯。沒有,我今天忘了帶午餐來。
There's a new Chinese restaurant in the neighborhood.
這附近有家新開的中國餐館,
A few of us are ordering lunch.
我們有幾個人要訂午餐,
Do you want to make an order, too?
你也想要訂餐嗎?
That sounds great!
聽起來很棒!
I can go pick up our order.
我可以去幫大家取餐。
It's OK. The restaurant delivers!
沒關系, 餐館會外送!