So, needless to say, it was crazy.
所以,不用說,這真的很瘋狂
Eventually, Hasbro themselves invited me to their headquarters
最后 ”孩之寶“邀請我去了公司總部
so they could go and unveil
向我展示了他們的
their new Easy-Bake Oven product to me
最新簡易烤箱產品
in black, silver and blue.
三種顏色:白色,銀色和藍色
It was literally one of the best moments of my life.
這絕對是我一生中最棒的時刻之一
It was like "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."
簡直就像”查理和巧克力工廠“
That thing was amazing.
一樣奇妙美好
What I didn't realize at the time, however,
但是在那一時刻我并沒有注意到
was that I had become an activist,
我成為了一個活躍分子
I could change something,
我可以改變一些事情
that even as a kid, or maybe even especially as a kid,
即使我是個小孩子,或者說,連我這樣的小孩子
my voice mattered, and your voice matters too.
的呼聲都會被關注,那么你們的一定也可以
I want to let you know it's not going to be easy,
我還想讓大家知道這件事情并不簡單
and it wasn't easy for me,
之前對我來說也不簡單
because I faced a lot of obstacles.
因為我也經歷了重重困難
People online, and sometimes even in real life,
網民甚至真實生活中的人
were disrespectful to me and my family,
因此對我和我的家庭表示不尊重
and talked about how the whole thing was a waste of time,
埋怨這整件事情都是浪費時間
and it really discouraged me.
我也曾一度非常沮喪
And actually, I have some examples, because what's better revenge
事實上,我可以舉出幾個給大家看
than displaying their idiocy?
因為還有什么比在這里展示他們的愚蠢更棒的回擊呢?
So, let's see.
來,我們看看
From user name Liquidsore29 --
用戶名Liquidsore29 (口瘡29)-
interesting user names we have here
這個用戶名真有趣
Disgusting liberal moms making their sons gay.
他說:”惡心的自由主義媽媽把兒子弄地這么娘娘腔“
Liquidsore29, really? Really? Okay.
Liquidsore29真的嗎?好吧
How about from Whiteboy77AGS:
那我們來看看Whiteboy77AGS說的
"People always need something to (female dog) about."
”總有人關心一些屁事”。
From Jeffrey Gutierrez:
這位 Jeffrey Gutierrez說
OMG, shut up. You just want money and attention.
”看在上帝份上閉嘴吧,你只是想要錢和關注度“
So it was comments like these
諸如此類的評論
that really discouraged me from wanting to make change in the future
讓我在改變未來而努力的路上非常泄氣
because I thought, people don't care,
因為我覺得,大家根本不在乎
people think it's a waste of time,
大家覺得這是浪費時間
and people are going to be disrespectful to me and my family.
人們將會不尊重我的家人
It hurt me, and it made me think,
我很受傷,于是我開始思考
what's the point of making change in the future?
試圖改變未來的目的是什么?
But then I started to realize something.
但是我馬上意識到
Haters gonna hate.
因為那些仇恨者永遠無法改變
Come on, say it with me. One, two, three:
大家跟我說一遍,一,二,三:
Haters gonna hate.
那些仇恨者永遠無法改變
So let your haters hate,
所以讓恨你的人恨去吧
you know what, and make your change,
知道么,做出你的改變
because I know you can.
因為我知道你可以
I look out into this crowd,
我看向這個人群
and I see 400 people
我看見400個人
who came out because they wanted to know how they could make a change,
是因為想知道如何改變這個世界而來的
and I know that you can, and all of you watching at home can too
我知道你們都可以做到,包括在家收看的各位也可以
because you have so much that you can do and that you believe in,
因為你有足夠的能力和信念
and you can trade it across all these social media,
并且你可以利用所有的社交網絡
through Facebook, through Twitter, through YouTube, through Reddit, through Tumblr,
通過 Facebook Twitter YouTube Reddit和Tumblr這些平臺
through whatever else you can think of.
以及任何你可以想到的方法和途徑
And you can make that change.
你一定可以成功
You can take what you believe in
你可以堅持自己的信念
and turn it into a cause and change it.
把變成一項事業做出你想要的改變
And that spark that you've been hearing about all day today,
今天所有你在講座中聽到靈光一現的火花
you can use that spark that you have within you
你可以將你擁有的那個火花
and turn it into a fire.
變成熊熊火焰
Thank you.
謝謝大家