l said, 'You go out there and you mess up now, ' l said,
我說 你待會要是唱錯
'They're gonna tell all the rest of the girls out there.
她們一定會去跟外面其他的女生說的
'You're gonna be one ugly little boy everywhere you go. '
那你不管走到哪都成了丑男了
He used to go out and do one take.
他以前上臺都一次搞定
When we were on the road, Michael would worry you to death.
我們巡回時 邁克爾很讓人擔心
l hear somebody knocking on my door and say,
我聽到有人敲我的門說
'Hey, man, what's wrong? ' 'Oh, man, what you doing? I wanna come in. '
怎么了啊? 你在干嘛? 我要進來
so l'd let him in. l'd say,
我放他進來后問他
'Man, why don't you hang out with Jackie and them guys? '
你怎么不跟杰基他們一起呢?
"Hey, man, they got somebody in their room."
他們帶人回房里
l said, "Well, how do you know?"
我問 你怎么知道?
He said, "'Cause l Was listening to the door for about an hour."
他回 因為我在門外偷聽一個小時
He was like a little boy, l mean, he.
他就像個小男孩 我是指.
l said, 'What were they doing? '
我問 那他們在干嘛?
He said, 'They were talking, but they won't let me in. '
他說 他們在聊天 但是不讓我進去
They were like little kids and they were very, very happy
他們就像是一群小孩子 而且很快樂
and very carefree.
無憂無慮
Michael loved being Michael Jackson at that age.
邁克爾當時很享受在臺上當邁克爾·杰克遜
He loved touring, he loved recording at Motown.
他很喜歡巡回演出 也很愛在摩城錄音
He loved his fans, he loved performing.
很愛他的粉絲 也熱愛表演