日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 大城市小世界 > 正文

大城市小世界Big City Small World(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:約翰尼,歡迎回來

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

1.png

Johnny! Welcome back! Great to see you again!

歡迎回來,約翰尼!再見到你太好了!

It’s great to be back!

回來真好!

Are you just back for a visit?

你只是回來看看嗎?

No! I’m staying...! Hooray! Great news!

不!我要留下來!好消息!

Yeah,a position came up with my company back in London,I applied for it, and, well, here I am!

是啊,公司在倫敦有個職位,我申請了,于是,我就回來了!

How did it go in China?

在中國怎么樣?

Great,it was really good to be back. I did really well in my job.

非常棒,回去真好,我工作干得也很出色。

You always talk about your job!

你總是談你的工作!

Hey! My career is important to me!

嘿!我的事業對我很重要!

Oh, I’m a bit jealous of you.I’d love to go back home to visit my family and friends. I haven’t been back for ages now.

唉,我真有點妒忌你,真想回去看看家人和朋友,我有好幾年沒有回去了。

Yeah.you should go.

是啊,你應該回去。

So you’re back for good?

你回來就不走了?

For a year, at least.then we’ll see!

起碼一年吧,到時再看。

Oh, by the way,this is Bindyu,she’s my girlfriend.

噢,對了,這是Bindyu,她是我的女朋友。

Nice to meet you! Well done, Harry.

很高興見到你!好嘛哈利。

Nice to meet you too.

我也很高興認識你。

We’ll have to start the football team again!

我們又要組織足球隊啦!

Hi Carlos!

嗨,卡洛斯!

Oh, Hi! Hi Sarah! Hello!

嗨,嗨,薩拉!你好!

Johnny,this is our new Brazilian friend, Carlos.

約翰尼,這是我們的巴西新朋友,卡洛斯

Hi Carlos! You’re Brazilian? You must be good at football,join our team!

嗨,卡洛斯!你是巴西人?你一定很會踢足球啦,參加我們的隊伍吧!

Erm, well, actually, I’m afraid I’m no good at football.

呃,實際上,恐怕我足球踢得不怎么樣。

Well, you’ll fit in with our team then! Eh?

那你就十分適合我們的球隊!啊?

Never mind, Carlos, it’s not important.

別擔心,卡洛斯,這沒什么要緊的。

So what’s been going on here while I’ve been away? Er, well... hmmm.

那么,我不在的時候,這里都發生了什么事?呃,嗯..

Lots of stuff.

發生的事可多了。

Go on! I saw that banner in the window,what’s up? Why do you need to save the café?

說說吧,我看見窗戶上的標語了,怎么一回事?你們為什么要拯救咖啡館?

And my shop.

還有我的鞋店。

Well, did you see that building site just behind the café?

嗯,你看見咖啡館后面的建筑工地了嗎?

Yes, I did actually,it looks like they’re building something big, looks interesting.Hmmm...

對,看見了,貌似他們要建什么大家伙,看著挺好玩的。唔.

Yeah, luxury flats.

對,豪華公寓。

The problem being.

問題是

they want to knock down the café!

他們要拆掉咖啡館!

And my shop. Oh no...

還有我的店。哦,不

But don’t worry! Why not?

但是不用擔心!為什么?

We got a campaign going,the banner in the window.

我們正在進行活動,那幅窗戶上的標語。

And I wrote an article in the local paper!

我們還在本地報紙上寫了一篇報道!

We found they’re historic buildings,so it’s not legal to knock them down.

我們發現這里是歷史建筑,所以拆掉它們是不合法的。

Don’t worry anyhow,I’m rich enough now! I could buy the café, and your shop Olivia, then do what I want! Seriously!?

不管怎樣,不用擔心,我現在發了!可以買下咖啡館,奧利維亞你的鞋店,想干什么就干什么!真的嗎?

Er, well, no, actually, probably not. Just joking, you know. But I will be rich enough in a couple of years...!

呃,沒有了,實際上,可能還不行,就是開個玩笑,曉得吧,但是幾年之內我一定會發達的。

Yeah, right.

對,沒錯。

Listen guys, that was what I came to talk to you about.At lunch today,I’m a caterer, Johnny, I make lunch for all the people who work on the building site next door.

聽著,諸位,這就是我來要告訴你們的,今天午飯時,我是個伙食承辦人,約翰尼,我為旁邊工地的所有人供應午餐。

I see.

明白。

well, there were two of the top managers there. Oh yeah? And?

對,今天又兩個高級經理在那。哦,是嗎?然后呢?

Well, I didn’t listen to them, exactly.Of course not!

嗯,我不是有意要聽他們說話,真不是。當然不是了!

No, but,I heard what they were saying.

是的,但是我聽到了他們所說的一切。

And what were they saying?

他們說什么?

They were saying.

他們說。

Oi! Johnny! Are you going to buy something? If you want to have a party go back to your house! I run a business here, you know.

哎,約翰尼,你要買點什么?如果你想辦一場聚會,還是回自己家辦!我這兒是做生意的,你知道。

Oh sorry, Tony,yeah, could I have a coffee please? That all?

哦,不好意思,托尼,能來杯咖啡嗎?就這么多?

Tony! Please.Carlos is going to tell us something really important.What?

托尼,拜托,卡洛斯正要告訴我們一些十分重要的事。什么?

That’s what we’re going to find out...! Carlos.Go on!

我們正要知道些什么呢!卡洛斯,接著說!

The managers, they were saying that they know these buildings,the café, and your shop,they know they’re historic buildings, and they know they can’t knock them down.

這兩個經理,他們知道這些建筑,咖啡館啦,鞋店啦,他們知道這些是歷史建筑,也知道不能拆除它們。

Yes.that’s what I found out.I told Bindyu.she put it in the paper.

是啊,這就是我的發現,我告訴了Bindyu,她寫在了報紙上。

Yes,they’ve read the newspaper, they said. They know there’s nothing they can do.So? So? So? So?

對,他們說看到了報紙,知道對此無能為力。所以?怎么樣?然后呢?

So.they’re not going to knock them down! The campaign was a success! You’ve won!

結果,他們不打算拆掉這些建筑了,抗議成功了,你們贏了!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 運動,活動,戰役,競選運動
v. 從事運

聯想記憶
luxury ['lʌkʃəri]

想一想再看

n. 奢侈,豪華,奢侈品

 
banner ['bænə]

想一想再看

n. 旗幟,橫幅,大標題
adj. 特別好的,

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 栀子花开电影| 女生扣b视频| 脚心的视频vk| 现代古诗冰心| 好像也没那么热血沸腾电影免费观看| 双重欲望| 张柏芝艳照无删减| 误杀2演员名单| 2024韩国三级电影| 91自拍网| 第九区电影免费观看完整版 | 金珉奎怎么读| 李美琪主演的电影| https://www.douyin.com/| 甜蜜监狱| 哈利学前班| 女八路被鬼子抓了受刑| 加藤视频下载| 王渝萱林教授电影| 一千年以后简谱| 美国电影《超能力》免费观看| 小姐诱心在线| 浙江卫视节目表(全部)| 豪血寺一族2出招表| 李乃文电影| 影库| 美女自愿戴镣铐调教室| wenxi| 红男红女| after之后电影| 爱爱免费| 秀人网大尺度| 77316电影| 意外的春天 电影| 黑势力| 三人越谷文言文翻译| free gay movies| 唐朝艳妃电影| 打字说一句话二年级上册| 邯郸学步成语故事完整版| 巴霍巴利王:开端 2015 帕拉巴斯|