Happy New Year!
新年快樂!
Stop, please! Enough New Year!
停,等等吧!新年夠多了!
It's the first time I've seen you this year! You're supposed to say.Happy New Year!
這可是今年我第一次見到你啊!你應該說“新年快樂”!
OK, OK...happy New Year to you too, then!
好吧,那也祝你新年快樂!
It will be Chinese New Year soon,then we can do it all again!
馬上就要到中國的新年了,那時我們再過一次!
Fine, OK, let's wait until then, though, eh?
好啊,好的,我們等到那時候,行了吧?
Hello everyone!
大家好!
Hi! Hi!
嗨!嗨!
Happy New Year!
新年快樂!
Oh, please!
哎,又來了!
I'm only trying to be friendly.
我只是想有好點嗎。
Yeah, sure, sorry,can we think about something else now please?
行啊,不好意思,現在我們想點別的好嗎?
Have you made any new year's resolutions?
你們下定新年決心了嗎?
New Year's what?
新年什么?
New Year's resolutions. Olivia told me about it,at the beginning of the year, you should decide to do something, and do it all year.
新年決心啊,奧利維亞跟我說的,在一年開始的時候,你要下決心做某些事情,然后一整年都全力以赴。
What kind of thing?
都有哪些事啊?
Something like stop smoking, or go to the gym every day, or study more.
比如像戒煙啦,或者每天去健身啦,學點別的東西啦。
Hi Olivia! Hey! Hello!
你好,奧利維亞,你好!
Hmmph. Tony,could I have a large coffee please? Make it extra strong!
托尼,我能來一大杯咖啡嗎?要濃一點的!
Looks like someone's having a bad day!
看來今天有人過得不怎么樣啊!
Oh shut up Fadi!
哎,法蒂,住嘴!
Sorry!
對不起!
What's up, Olivia?
怎么了,奧利維亞?
My website isn't working properly. I need to fix it.
我的網站不能正常運行,我得弄好它。
Here's the right man to help you!
幫你的人來了!
Hello there! Are you talking about me?
大家好!你們是在說我嗎?
I've got problems with my website again.
我的網站又出問題了。
I told you I should have set it up the first time! You should have asked me!
我早就跟你說過應該由我來建網站,你應該先問我!
OK, OK.you were right.
是啊,你是對的。
So what's the problem?
出了什么問題?
The online sales page doesn't work.People can't buy my shoes!
在線銷售網頁不能用了,顧客買不了我的鞋。
I'm sure I can help fix it.
我肯定能修好它。
Go on then. Come over to my flat tonight, and we'll have a look.
那好啊,今晚到我家來吧,我們看看有什么問題。
Oh, sorry Olivia, I'm not sure he can come to your flat tonight.
對不起,奧利維亞,我不能確定他今晚能不能去你家。
Yeah, I can,I'm not busy tonight.
我可以啊,我今天晚上不忙。
I thought we were going to the cinema?
我原以為我們要去看電影呢?
Were we? Sorry, I didn't know. I'd like to help Olivia, if I can. Hmmphh.
是啊?對不起,我還不知道,我想幫幫奧利維亞,如果可以的話。哼。
Oh listen Harry.Don't worry if you can't come and help.
噢,聽著,哈利,不能來幫我也沒關系。
No.I'll come. I love websites,you know!
不,我會來的,我喜歡網站!
Here's another one of our friends,thank goodness for that.
我們又有一個朋友來了,謝天謝地。
Hello Carlos!
你好,卡洛斯!
Hello there!
大家好!
We were talking about New Year's resolutions. What's yours?
我們正在討論新年決心的事,你的決心是什么?
New Year's what?
新年什么?
New Year's resolution,at the beginning of the year, you should decide to do something, and do it all year.
新年決心,在新年伊始,你要下決心做某些事情,然后一整年全力以赴。
Oh, I see.well I want to be a chef.
哦,我明白了,我想當廚師。
We know that, it's not new.
我們知道啊,不新鮮了。
It has to be something new!
得是些新鮮事!
Yes,something you want to do this year!
對,你今年想做的事!
Oh. OK.I see, well.let me think something I want to do this year.I know I want to ask Sarah out on a date!
哦,好的,我明白了,讓我想想,今年想做的事情,我知道啦,我想和薩拉約會。
Wow! Oh.well.It looks like you have a chance right now, Carlos!
哇,好呀,貌似你現在就有個機會啊,卡洛斯!
Hello everyone! Were you talking about me?
大家好!你們是在談我嗎?
Well, no, erm yes, I mean.
不是,哎,是的,我只說。
Go on, Carlos!
加油,卡洛斯!
Carlos has got a question to ask you.
卡洛斯有個問題想問你。
Oh yes?
是嗎?
Oh, yes, erm.well.I was wondering if erm. If?
啊,是,我想知道,是否。 是否?
Yes, if you'd like to... erm... I don't know perhaps erm go out some time?
對,你是否愿意,我不知道,也許你愿意出去逛逛?
Go out with you?
和你一起嗎?
Well, yeah, I mean, if you want to.
啊,是啊,如果你樂意的話。
Oh well erm what I think is.
好,我是想。