Hi Sarah! Hi!
嗨,薩拉
How are you?
你好啊
Oh, not bad, I suppose
我想,還行吧。
What’s up?
怎么啦?
Nothing really just that well, I hope Carlos isn’t coming in today.
其實沒什么,就是,哎,我希望卡洛斯今天別來。
Why not?
為什么?
Well, he took me out on a date last night.
嗯,昨晚他帶我約會去了。
Great!
好啊!
That’s the second time you’ve been out together, isn’t it?
這是你第二次跟他出去了吧,不是嗎?
Yes and it’ll be the last!
對,也是最后一次!
Oh no! What happened?
噢,不會吧!發生什么事了?
Well, he asked me to go out with him,but didn’t tell me where we were going.
嗯,他約我出去,可沒告訴我要去哪。
Ooh..a surprise how great!
哦,意外驚喜,多棒啊!
No,it wasn’t great!
得了吧,一點也不好!
Where did he take you?
他帶你去了哪?
To a football match!
去看足球比賽!
Oh. I didn’t know you liked football.
哎呀,我還不知道你喜歡足球。
I don’t! I hate it!
我不喜歡!我恨足球!
Who was playing?
誰踢的?
I don’t know.one team in red, the other team in blue.it was so boring!
我不知道,一個隊穿紅的,另一個隊穿藍的,真無聊。
Why did he take you there?
他干嘛帶你去那兒啊?
I don’t know.the stupid thing is, he doesn’t like football either!
我不知道啊,真缺心眼,他也不喜歡足球。
I think I know why he took you... Hello Fadi! Hello Johnny!
我想我知道他為什們帶你去了,你好,法帝!約翰尼!
Hi all!
你們好!
Can I ask you two a question? Sure.
我能問你倆個問題嗎?當然。
Was it your idea for Carlos to take Sarah to a football match? Erm, er...
讓卡洛斯帶薩拉去看足球賽是你們的主意嗎?額,這個
It was Fadi’s idea.
這是法帝的主意。
No it wasn’t! It was your idea!
不,不是啊,是你的主意!
OK, OK, enough.
好啦,夠啦。
So, Sarah did you have a good time? Hmmmphhh.
那么,薩拉,你們玩的不錯吧?哼。
I think that means no.
我想這是否定的意思。
It was awful.
簡直太糟糕了。
Poor Carlos.
可憐的卡洛斯。
Yeah, he’s crazy about you!
是啊,他對你著迷死了!
I think he’s so sweet.
我覺得他挺好。
Yeah, he is. You should try going out with him again.
對啊,他挺好的,你該試試再和他約會。
No way.
沒門兒。
Go on! Give him another chance!
好啦,再給他一次機會嘛。
I don’t know... I’m not sure...
我不知道,拿不準。
Oh... here he is now!
嘿,他來了!
Hello everyone! Hi Carlos!
大家好!嗨,卡洛斯!
How are you all today?
你們今天咋樣?
Great! Fine! Not bad.
挺好!還成!不錯。
So, I hear you and Sarah went out again last night?
哎,我聽說昨晚你又跟薩拉約會了?
Oh, erm, yeah... I don’t want to talk about it.
是啊,我不想談這個。
Sorry, perhaps our great idea wasn’t so great after all.
對不起,沒準我們的好點子沒那么好。
No. It wasn’t.
對,不怎么樣。
Never mind, ask her out again.
沒關系,再約她出去嗎。
No way.
不可能。
Ok. I’ll do it for you then!
好吧,那我幫助約她。
No! Yes! Oh no...
不成! 成!哎,不。
Hey, Sarah, I’ve just seen there’s a great new film coming out this weekend.
嗨,薩拉,我知道有一部很棒的新電影這個周末要上映。
Oh yeah? Sounds good, I love cinema. Why don’t we go together?
真的嗎?聽起來不錯。我喜歡看電影。我們一起去吧?
OK... oh! No... I’ve just realised. I can’t go to the cinema this weekend. I have to look after Joe.
好,哦,不!我剛想起來,這個周末我去不了電影院。我得照看喬。
I’d love to come, but I’m helping Olivia with Joe.
我想去,可是得幫助奧利維亞照看喬。
I’m working all weekend... as usual!
我整個周末都得工作,跟平常一樣!
Yeah. I’d go, but I’m playing football with Harry.
對,我愿意去,但是又得和約翰尼踢球。
I’m not doing anything. I love cinema.
我沒事做,我喜歡看定影。
I didn’t know you liked cinema! You never told me.
我還不知道你也喜歡看電影,你從來沒跟我說過。
Excellent! Carlos can go with you! You have something in common.
太好了!卡洛斯可以跟你去!你們還是有共同點的。
Oh well... erm... OK then.
哦,嗯,那好吧。
Great. I’m looking forward to it!
好,我就等著啦!
Fadi. are you really playing football with Harry this weekend?
法帝,這個周末你真的跟哈利踢球嗎?
Yeah... only on Saturday afternoon though.
是啊,雖然只是星期六下午。
So you’re free on Saturday night?
那你星期六晚上有空嗎?
Erm, yeah...
嗯,是啊。
You’re not going out with one of your girlfriends?
你不是跟你的某位女朋友出去嗎?
Erm, no...
啊,不。
Well, Bindyu will look after Joe on Saturday night.
那好,星期六晚上Bindyu照顧喬。
So?
那么?
So I’m not doing anything on Saturday night. Oh...
那么,星期六晚上我就無事可做啦!哦。
Look. I mean why don’t we go out together?
瞧著,我的意思是,干嘛我們不一起出去呢?
Us? Me and you? Yes.
我們?你和我啊?正確。
Erm... er... OK... yeah! Great! Let’s go out for something to eat!!!
嗯,那好!很好!我們出去吃飯。
Finally! I thought you’d never ask!!!
真不容易!我還覺得你說不出來呢!