Hey, guys! Did you hear about Magda? No.
朋友們!你們聽說麥格達的事了嗎?沒有。
She won a prize for her architecture!
她獲得了建筑大獎。
That’s great!
這太棒了!
but it turned out she’d only designed the door handles for the winning building!
但是結果是,她只是為獲獎建筑設計了門把手!
Ha ha ha! Yeah, but come on, that’s not funny.She’s really talented! It’s a great place to start.
哈哈哈!但是這并不好笑。她其實非常有才華!這是個好的開始。
What? Do you fancy her or something?
什么?你是不是喜歡她?
No! Get out of here! I’m just being nice.
沒有,我只是好意。
Yeah, Johnny, come on .
是的,約翰尼,怎么回事。
Guys! I’m only joking good on her, really! Talking of girlfriends.Yeah?
兄弟們,開玩笑而已,我覺得她很不錯,真的!談論女友。嗯?
I hear you’ve been going out with Olivia,Fadi!
法帝,我聽說你最近和奧利維亞出去了。
OK, yeah, just once or twice, though. She’s really nice.
只是一兩次,她非常好。
Are you going to see her again?
你還會再遇到她嗎?
Probably.she’s in this café every day!
或許吧,這咖啡館她天天來!
You know what I mean! Are you going to go out with her again?
你知道我什么意思!你還會不會和她出去約會?
Oh.I don’t know. maybe.Anyway.let’s change the subject: what about you and Bindyu?
我不知道。或許吧。不管怎樣。讓我們換個話題:你和Bindyu怎么樣了?
Yeah. It’s good, you know, we’re really different as people, but we get on pretty well actually.Carlos!
挺好的,我們是兩種人,但是我們在一次很不錯。卡洛斯!
Hello there, guys! Only you lot today?
大家好!今天就你們幾個?
Looks like it. Don’t know where all the girls are today.
好像是。今天女孩們不知道都去了哪里。
Gone shopping, probably.
可能是購物去了吧。
I think those girls have more interests than just shopping. They’re a pretty intelligent bunch of people!
我想這些女孩不止對購物感興趣。她們很有智慧啊!
That’s true actually. They’re all more successful than we are!
事實,他們比我們更成功!
Hey! Speak for yourself! I’m very successful!
說說你自己!我也非常成功!
In that case, Johnny,you should buy us all a coffee!
看這種情況,約翰尼,你應該為我們付咖啡錢!
OK, then! Tony.a cappuccino for everyone, please!
托尼,一人一杯卡布奇諾!
All right, all right
好的。
So, Carlos, we were just talking about girlfriends.
卡洛斯,我們正在談論女友。
Wait, Harry.you were talking about girlfriends. Harry. Whatever! Have you seen Sarah again,Carlos?
不是,哈利,是你在談論女友。卡洛斯,你又和薩拉出去了嗎?
Yeah. It was difficult at first.we’re quite different people.
剛開始是挺困難的。我們是兩種人。
Tell me about it ...!
說說!
But we both like cinema, and cooking.so we go out to see a movie, then go and get something to eat somewhere. It’s good.
我們都喜歡看電影和做飯。所以我們去看了電影,之后吃了寫東西。挺好的。
Nothing more?
其他的?
Well, no .I’m taking it slowly. I’m a bit fed up with my job here, you know, thinking about maybe giving it up and going back to Brazil.
沒有了,我們發展得很慢。我有點厭倦我的工作,或許我會考慮放棄,回到巴西。
Really? Wow, well, we’d be sorry to see you go!
真的嗎?我們會感到非常遺憾!
Yeah.we’d miss you!
是的,我們會享年你的!
What about you and Bindyu, Harry?
哈利,你和Bindyu怎么樣了?
Well, I was just telling the guys, we’re getting on really well. I’m even.I mean .I’ve thought about.What?
我只是想說,我們非常好。我甚至想。什么?
Asking her to marry me! No!
向她求婚!不!
Well, only, you know, like maybe just a thought.
這只是個想法。
Blimey.Tony.I think we’ll need those coffees extra strong!
托尼,我想我們需要多來點能量!
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。