日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 大城市小世界 > 正文

大城市小世界Big City Small World(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:尷尬的事

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

embaressement.png

So, I wonder how Carlos got on with his date.

我真好奇卡洛斯的約會怎么樣了。

His date?

他的約會?

Yeah.come on. You remember he went out with Sarah last night.

是啊,得啦,你記得吧,你昨晚跟薩拉出去了。

Oh yeah, sure,they went to a new art gallery, didn't they?

哦,對了,他們去那個新畫廊了,是嗎?

Yeah,that's right.he was really worried about it.

對了,沒錯,你還挺擔心的呢。

I'm not surprised. Sarah likes all that strange contemporary art.

我一點也不意外,薩拉喜歡各種奇怪的現代藝術。

And here he is to tell us all about it!

現在他來告訴我們怎么回事了!

Hi guys!

嗨,兄弟們!

Hello there! So? How did it go?

你好啊!事情怎么樣?

How did what go?

什么怎么樣?

Come on! Your date with Sarah! How was it?

行啦,你跟薩拉的約會,怎么樣?

Oh, er, well,erm. Oh no...

嗯,這個這個。哎,不會吧。

Was it a disaster?

不會是個災難吧?

Oh, no... erm, not a disaster.

沒有,還不算是災難。

Go on...give us details.

來,跟我們說說細節。

Well, it was at this new art gallery. Yeah?

嗯,不就是一個新畫廊嗎。是啊。

“Black Box” it was called.

它的名字叫做“黑匣子”

Hmmm..sounds more like a nightclub.

唔,聽起來更像是一個夜總會啊。

There were quite a lot of people there,and everyone was really fashionable.

那兒有不少人,每個人都很時尚。

Yeah... everyone was wearing black! I felt really scruffy.

就是嘛,每個人都穿著黑色的衣服,我真覺得自慚形穢啊。

Scruffy?

自慚形穢?

Yeah, scruffy,badly dressed.

沒錯,自慚形穢,穿得很差勁。

So what was the art like?

那些藝術品都什么樣?

Art? I didn't think it was art.there were some TVs showing some pictures of a man walking around an empty room.

藝術?我可不認為那是藝術啊,那里有幾臺電視,播放著一些節目,是一個男人在一間空屋子里散步。

Great. Then there were some big photographs on the walls.

了不起。墻上還有幾幅大照片。

Ok,I like photography.

好啊,我喜歡照片。

Yeah, me too,but there were all blurred, out of focus,you couldn't see what they were photographs of.So, I was trying to be interested, you know, to impress Sarah really.

嗯,我也是,但照片都是模糊的,焦距都沒對準,你都看不出來他們拍得是什么,我還試著很感興趣,你們知道,為了給薩拉留下深刻印象。

Of course.

當然。

What was Sarah doing?

薩拉干什么呢?

Well, Sarah was talking to another man, so I went up to them. Sarah introduces me, and then he says What do you think?and I said, Well, I think the photographs are all out of focus?

嗯,薩拉在和別人說話,所以我朝他們走了過去,她向我介紹,然后他說“你覺得怎么樣?”我說,哎呀,我覺得照片焦距都沒對準。

Fair enough.

說的沒錯。

But then the man, he gets really angry and walks off.Oh.

可是那個家伙還生氣起來,居然走來了。啊?

And Sarah looks really embarrassed. Why?

薩拉看上去很尷尬。為什么?

It turns out, well, this man, he was the artist. Oh no.

原來,這個家伙就是那個作者。不會吧。

And they weren't even photographs they were paintings, supposed to look like photographs.Sarah explained it all to me, but I didn't understand anything. I felt so stupid and Sarah was so embarrassed.

而且那些也不是照片,而是畫,就是看起來像照片,薩拉都跟我解釋了,但我還是什么也沒弄懂,我感覺自己是個傻帽,而薩拉非常尷尬。

Are you going to see her again?

你還會再見她嗎?

Well, I don't know... I'd like to... I hope so.

哎,不知道,我想見,希望如此。

Ask her out again,but this time, take her somewhere you want to go.

再約她出去,但這次帶她去你想去的地方。

Good idea. Where?

好主意。哪里?

Take her to a football match.I've got tickets for this weekend. You can have them.

帶她去看足球比賽,我有這個周末的票,你留著吧。

But I don't like football.

可我不喜歡足球。

Go on! It's a great British experience.

得啦!這個是真正的英式體驗啊。

Yeah... look, I know Sarah,she'll love it!

對,其了解薩拉,她會喜歡的。

Er... well, ok then... I'll ask her.

好吧,我去約她。

Oh no... look who it is!

哎呀,看誰來了!

Hey Joe! Where's Olivia?

嗨,喬,奧利維亞呢?

Joe! He's so funny,such a sweet little boy.

喬!他多好玩啊,這么可愛的小男孩。

Joe! Stop that! Sorry everyone.

喬,住手!對不起啊,大家。

Don't worry Olivia.I'll look after him. He's so much fun!

別擔心,奧利維亞,我會看著他的,他真有意思!

Did Harry fix your website?

哈利修好你的網站了嗎?

He did.

修好了。

Of course I did! I'm an expert!

當然修好了!我可是專家!

Thanks Harry,I owe you a coffee, at least.

謝謝,哈利,我少說也欠你一杯咖啡。

No problem.I'm just glad you've made up with Bindyu.

沒關系,我很高興你和Bindyu重歸于好。

Oh yeah? So you're all friends now? Oh yes.

噢,是嗎?你們現在都成了朋友了?哦,是的。

She came last night, and looked after my little nephew Joe. They get on together really well!

她昨夜在我家,照看我的小外甥喬,他們真是相處融洽啊。

Who'd have thought it?

誰料得到呢?

Not me, but there you go.

絕對不是我,可是就是發生了。

Harry,perhaps you and Bindyu should have children!

哈利,也許你和Bindyu該要個小孩了!

Erm, no, not yet, I don't think.

哦,不,還沒到吧,我可不想。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
fashionable ['fæʃənəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,時髦的

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
disaster [di'zɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 災難

聯想記憶
contemporary [kən'tempərəri]

想一想再看

n. 同時代的人
adj. 同時代的,同時的,

聯想記憶
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印記
v. 使 ... 有印

聯想記憶
gallery ['gæləri]

想一想再看

n. 美術館,畫廊,頂層樓座,狹長的房間

 
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尷尬的,局促不安的,拮據的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女生打屁股视频| 黎明电影| 免费看黄在线看| 林一个人简历资料| 中秋节的作文| 唐安| 八月照相馆| 法医电视剧大全免费| 日本大片ppt免费ppt网页版| 《夏日情人》| 阴道| 女村长| 灰姑娘电影| 冬日行动电影免费观看| jayden jaymes| 生死劫杀1946| 青春正步走 电视剧| 小学道法教研主题10篇| 德国老太性视频播放| 四川旅游攻略| 陈浩民演的电视剧大全| 每日一句话| 甄子丹全部作品| 邓紫飞| 小镇姑娘高清在线观看| kaya| 天天快乐高清在线观看视频 | 田中敦子| 追凶| 公民的基本权利和义务教学设计 | 《米小圈上学记》电视剧| 延边卫视节目表今天| 金沙滩秦腔剧情介绍| 爱人的眼睛是第八大洋什么意思?| porn4k| remember11| a级免费电影| 黄视频免费在线播放| 吻戏韩剧| 山东卫视节目表| 三寸天堂简谱|