Hi Magda! How was your first day?
嗨,麥格達!第一天上班怎么樣?
Fantastic!
太棒了!
Really!? I'm amazed...
真的?我真驚訝。
Yeah, you were so worried about your new job...
是的,你那么擔心你的新工作。
Well, I had some good news...
對了,我有一些好消息。
Yeah? What?
是嗎?什么啊?
Hi Johnny!
嗨,約翰尼!
Hi! I've got some good news...
嗨!我有一些好消息。
Makes two of you then!
那就是你們兩個都有好消息!
At least I think it's good news...I'm not really sure...
起碼我認為是好消息,我還不太確定。
Tell us!
快告訴我們呀!
Can't I tell you my good news first?
不能讓我先說嗎?
Wow, this is getting complicated...and I'm afraid I've only got some bad news...
哇,這下變得復雜了,恐怕我有一些壞消息。
Oh no...What a shame! What's the problem?
哦,不,真遺憾,出什么事了?
Yeah, go on, bad news first, then the good news will cheer us up!
是啊,說吧,壞消息先說,然后是好消息,讓我們高興高興!
OK, well, I had a row with my landlord, finally! And I'm moving out...
好吧,我終于跟我的房東吵架了!我正要搬出來。
Oh no!
哦,不!
Oh yes! So, I need a new flat...
唉,是的!所以我需要一間新公寓。
Again!!!
又一次!
Oh dear...
天啊。
What a shame. I hoped it was going to work out...
真遺憾,我本來希望這次能順順當當的。
Yeah, but I didn't get on with the landlord.
是啊,但我跟房東處得不好。
Have you told Fadi yet?
你告訴法蒂了沒有?
No...I'm worried what he might think. The landlord is his cousin, after all...
沒有,我怕他會多想。畢竟,房東是他的堂兄。
Well, let's just wait until he comes in. I was going to tell him you weren't happy,now I'll tell him you.re leaving!
那就等他來了再說,我本來要告訴他你住在那兒不太開心,現在卻要告訴他你要搬出來!
Is it good news time yet?
該說好消息了吧?
Yes! Go on! What's your good news?
對啊!說吧!你有什么好消息?
I've been offered a job!
我已經有工作了!
Me too!
我也是!
Hang on! Wait a minute! You've already got a job, haven't you Magda?
慢著!等一下!你不是已經得到工作了嘛,麥格達?
And you have too, Johnny, haven't you? You talk about it all the time...
還有你,約翰尼,你不是也是嗎?你總是在說。
But...
但是。
Go on...!
說吧!
No, you first, please...
不,你先說,請。
I've been offered a permanent job, with the same company! I'll be a proper architect!
我得到了長期的工作機會,就是那家公司!我會成為真正的建筑師!
Wow! That's fantastic!
哇,太好了!
But...
但是。
There's always a but....
總是有“但是”。
I have to get a distinction in my master's degree...
我必須獲得碩士學位優等才行。
Phew...that's not easy...
呦,那可不容易。
No, but I'm doing well...
是不容易,但是我會做好的。
Fingers crossed then...
那么祈求好運吧。
Let's hope!
希望吧!
That's amazing,I've got the same news!
真意外,我得到了同樣的消息!
What? You're going to be an architect?
啥,你也要成為建筑師?
No!
不是!
You're doing a master's degree?
你在讀碩士嗎?
No!
不是!
What then?
那是什么?
A job...I've been offered a new job!
工作,我得到了一份新工作!
Yes, you said...
對,你都說過了。
And there's a but....
然而還有個“但是”。
I told you there was always a but....
我就說嘛,總是會有“但是”。
It's not in London...
工作不在倫敦。
You'd have to leave...
那你要離開了。
Yeah...
是的。
Well, where is it? New York?
那在哪啊?紐約?
No...
不是。
Paris? Berlin? Where?
巴黎?柏林?去哪?
It's back in China.
在中國。
Oh...Beijing? Shanghai?
哦,北京?上海?
No, it's in Chongqing.
不對,在重慶。
Where?
哪里?
Chongqing!
重慶!
Where's that?
重慶在哪?
Southwest China. It's a really interesting place...growing really quickly...
中國西南部。那是個很有意思的地方,發展得非常快。
Yeah, it's a great opportunity...
對,是個很好的機會。
But?
但是?
But I love it here so much. I'm not sure I want to go back to China yet I'd miss all my friends...
但是我很喜歡這里,還不確定現在是不是想回中國去,我會想念所有的朋友的。
You'll have to choose!
你得做選擇啊!
It's big decision time! Oh no...here comes Fadi....and Harry.
真是重大的決定時刻!哎呦,不好,法蒂來了。
Hi Fadi! Hi Harry!
嗨,法蒂,嗨,哈利!
How's it going everyone?
還好吧,各位?
Don't ask...
別問。
I've been offered a new job, a really good job,if I get a good degree!
我得到一份新工作,挺不錯的工作,如果我拿到學位的話。
I've been offered a new job, a really good job,but I have to go back to China!
我得到一份工作,挺不錯的工作,但是我需要回中國去。
Wow! Busy day everyone's having...I've got some news too...
哇!大家今天夠熱鬧啊,我也有一些好消息。
Oh no...
哦,不會吧。
Oh yes,I've been sacked!
是的,我被炒了。
“Sacked”?
炒了?
Yes,I've lost my job, been made redundant, unemployed, no longer working!
對,我丟掉了工作,下崗了,失業了,不用干活了!
Oh no!
哎呀,不!
Don't worry,I don't care. I hated that job anyway. I'll soon find another job. A man with my skills and abilities is always in demand!
沒關系,我不在乎。反正我也不喜歡那工作。很快我會找到其他工作的,像我這樣有技能的人總是很搶手的。
Somebody from my company sacked you? Why?
我公司里的人把你炒了嗎?為什么?
I told them I wasn't going to work at the weekend,Saturdays and Sundays. If I worked on Saturday and Sunday, when could I play football!? So I said no and they said goodbye....
我告訴他們我不準備在周末加班,周六啦,周日啦。如果我在周六日上班,那什么時候踢足球啊?所以我就說“不”,他們就說了“再見”。
What will you do now?
你現在打算怎么辦?
I have absolutely no idea! The future is an open book...
我實在沒有注意了!未來就是一本懸而未決的書啊。
Very poetic!
真有詩意!
Well Sarah, at least you're ok...with your new flat and everything...
薩拉,起碼你還沒事,你又新公寓,一切都還好。
Oh...er...well...
額,對了。
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that...cousin
實際上,我本來想跟你說說你那個堂兄。
You wanted to talk to me?
你想跟我說?
(whispering) Yeah, well, you see, Sarah's a bit embarrassed...
是啊,你知道,薩拉有點尷尬。
(whispering) What's up?
怎么啦?
She wants to leave the new flat...she doesn't get on well with the landlord...
她想搬出新公寓,跟房東處得不好。
My cousin.
我堂兄。
Yes, your cousin.
對啦,你的堂兄。
I'm not surprised!
我一點也不意外。
I said I'm not surprised! My cousin's horrible! I can't stand him!
我說我不意外,我堂兄很可怕。我都受不了他。
(laughs) Oh that's a relief...
那就好辦多了。
Sarah,I'm sorry if I got you involved with my cousin...I thought you were desperate for a place to live...I know my cousin's horrible!
薩拉,我讓你和我堂兄攪在一起,我很抱歉。我以為你十分想找個地方住,我本知道我堂兄有點讓人受不了。
Oh, never mind Fadi,thanks for trying to help anyway...Now I need a new place to live though...
沒關系,法蒂,還是要謝謝你幫助我,盡管現在我需要找新地方住。
If I get this job, I'll have more money,we could get a place together...
如果我得到這份工作,我就有錢了。我們能一起租個地方。
That'd be great...
那太好了。
If I take the job in China, I'll have to leave my flat...
如果我接受了在中國的工作,我就得搬出我的公寓。
And we could move in...
那么我們就能搬進去。
What a lot of “if”....
“如果”可真多啊。
It's exciting...
令人激動。
But also worrying...
還有點令人擔心。
And confusing...
也令人困惑。
And that's not all...
這還不是全部。
What?
什么?
I've just been speaking to the owner of the café...
我剛跟咖啡館的老板說過。
And?
然后呢?
They're closing down next week!
他們下周關張!
What!!?? Oh…that’s terrible…no....what are we all going to do??
什么?那么我們怎么辦?