October 28
10月28日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Mark loved Carol's soup.
馬克愛死了卡蘿的湯,
It tasted great!
真的超好喝!
Today he wants to make his own soup.
今天他想煮自己的湯,
He brought the ingredients.
他把食材都帶來了,
Rob will help.
羅柏會幫忙。
First, they boil water.
首先,他們要把水煮開,
Mark cuts up some vegetables with a knife.
馬克用刀把蔬菜切成塊,
Then they add a couple spoonfuls of salt and pepper.
然后他們加了幾匙的鹽和胡椒。
How does it taste? Really bad!
吃起來味道如何? 難吃死了!
Next time, they should probably use a recipe!
下次,他們或許應該照食譜做!
Conversation A
會話A
Rob, I want to cook something for lunch today.
羅柏,我今天想自己做點午餐來吃。
Why? You always buy your lunch.
為什么?你總是出去買午餐吃的。
Yesterday Carol made soup for lunch.
昨天卡蘿煮湯當午餐。
She let me try some. It tasted great!
她讓我嘗了一些, 那湯好喝極了!
And now you want to make your own?
所以現在你想煮自己的湯?
Yes. I brought some ingredients.
對。我帶了些食材來,
Can you help me?
你可以幫我嗎?
Well, I don't really know how to cook.
嗯,我不太會烹飪,
But it can't be too hard!
但是應該不會太難吧!
Conversation B
會話B
OK, the pot of water is boiling.
好了,這鍋水已經煮開了,
Now we put some vegetables in!
我們現在把蔬菜放進去!
Great! Here are some potatoes, carrots and an onion.
太好了!這里有些馬鈴薯、胡蘿卜和一顆洋蔥。
Shouldn't we cut them up first?
我們是不是應該先把它們切成塊呀?
Oh, yeah. Pass me a knife, please.
喔,對啊。 請你給我一把刀。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Let's add salt and pepper, too.
我們還要加一些鹽和胡椒。
How much should we add?
要加多少?
A couple spoonfuls, I think.
我猜應該要幾匙吧。
Let's taste it now.
我們現在來嘗嘗。
Ew! It tastes terrible!
呃!好難喝喔!
Conversation C
會話C
That soup was terrible.
那個湯難喝死了。
I know. I didn't cut the vegetables into small enough pieces.
真的, 我把蔬菜切得不夠小塊。
And I added too much salt and pepper.
而我加太多的鹽和胡椒。
Carol used a recipe for her soup.
卡蘿的湯是照食譜做的,
But I didn't.
但是我沒有。
You probably should next time.
你下次或許應該那么做。
But we can learn from our mistakes.
不過我們可以從錯誤中學習,
We'll try again another day.
我們找一天再試一次。
Yes. With a recipe.
好,要照食譜做。
But today, let's just eat at the Jungle Cafe.
但是今天我們就在叢林咖啡館吃飯吧。