September 2
9月2日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Jim is late!
吉姆遲到了!
He needs to record his weather report in five minutes.
他五分鐘后得要錄他的氣象報告。
Blake can wait at Jim's desk.
布雷克可以在吉姆的位子上等他。
After Jim logs in, he can use Jim's computer.
吉姆登入計算機后,他就可以用吉姆的計算機。
Do Blake and Jim look alike?
布雷克和吉姆看起來像嗎?
Susie thinks so. Blake agrees.
蘇希這么認為, 布雷克也同意。
All their relatives look alike!
他們所有的親戚都長得很像!
Mark meets Blake, too.
馬克也來認識布雷克,
He can introduce Blake to other people.
他可以把布雷克介紹給其他人。
Conversation A
會話A
Oh, no, I'm late!
喔,糟了,我遲到了!
What are you late for?
你什么事遲到了?
My weather report!
我的氣象報告!
I have to shoot my report in five minutes!
我必須在五分鐘后錄我的氣象報告!
Go! Go!
快去!快去!
OK. You can stay here.
好。你可以待在這里,
I should be done in 20 minutes.
我二十分鐘后就應該可以錄完。
Sure. Can I use your computer?
沒問題。我可以用你的計算機嗎?
Of course. Let me log in.
當然可以, 讓我先登入。
Do you need anything else?
你需要其他的東西嗎?
No. Go do your report!
不需要。快去錄你的節目!
Conversation B
會話B
Hello. Where is Jim?
哈啰。吉姆在哪里?
Hello. He's recording.
哈啰,他在錄像。
I'm Blake. I'm his cousin.
我是布雷克, 是他的表弟。
Oh. Hello, Blake. I'm Susie.
哦,你好,布雷克,我是蘇希。
You and Jim look alike.
你和吉姆長得很像。
Thank you. I think so, too!
謝謝妳, 我也這么認為!
All our relatives look alike.
我們所有的親戚都長得很像。
Are you visiting Jim?
你來拜訪吉姆嗎?
No. I just moved here.
不是,我剛搬來這里。
I'm a doctor. I start working at the hospital next week.
我是個醫生, 下星期開始在醫院上班。
Conversation C
會話C
Hello! You must be Blake.
你好!你一定就是布雷克。
Yes, I'm Blake. What's your name?
是,我是布雷克。 你叫什么名字?
I'm Mark. I'm Jim's coworker.
我是馬克, 是吉姆的同事。
It's nice to meet you, Mark.
馬克,很高興認識你。
And you just moved here?
你剛搬來這里?
Yes, I did. I like it here.
是啊,我是。 我喜歡這里。
Good! Everyone is really nice.
好極了!每個人都很友善,
I can introduce you to other people, too.
我也可以介紹你和其他人認識。
Sure. I would like that. Thanks!
當然好。我求之不得。 謝謝!