I always think, yes, I know, that's not...that doesn't work
我覺得 是的 沒什么作用
And it's always like oh, yes. You know, next month I'm going to Peru
他們會說 下個月我會去秘魯
I'm going to somewhere in Russia, sort of that
或者俄羅斯的某個地方
I tried to tell them that
我會告訴他們
I don't have any expertise and overseas types like that but what I was part of was a clinical trial and that
我沒有去過國外 但我參加了這個臨床試驗
and know that I did not necessarily regain some sort of drastic function that I can tell you about
而且我也沒有 恢復某些重要的生理功能
But that was...you know, that was Phase One Trial and I tried to explain it to them what the phases are and how it works
這只是第一階段的試驗 我試著向他們解釋這些階段的內容是什么 是如何開展的
and how you don't expect to see any personal benefits in the first phase
而且在第一階段 不會出現個人情況的改善
But what recently happened was that
但最近發生了一件事情
I had a gentleman who contacted me and he was asking questions
有個先生找到我 他問了我一些問題
because he wanted to know what my experience was like because he wanted to participate in this what's really in trials
因為他想知道我的經歷 因為他也想參加這個臨床試驗
He was actually one of the people who didn't come up to me and just as oh, did you get stem cells?
他是少數幾個人找到我 沒有劈頭蓋臉就問我 你做了干細胞嗎
I want to get stem cells
我也要做干細胞
He actually knew what he was talking about
他知道自己在說什么
He had done his research
他也自己做了一番研究
He had specific questions that he was asking me and I was more than happy to answer them
他問我的問題都很具體 我很高興回答他的問題
One of the things that he asked me was what did you ask?
他問我的一個問題是 你問了哪些問題?
What were the questions that you ask?
你問了哪些問題?
You have a team of doctors, you know the neurosurgeon or this person or that person
你有一個醫療團隊 有神經外科醫生和其他專業人員
You know, I told him
我告訴他
I asked this type of question and you know, I got this type of response but what I really wanted him to understand was
我問了哪些問題 然后他們是怎么回答我的 但我真正想讓他理解的是
that the real question is the one that he has to ask himself why does he want to participate in the trial?
真正需要問的問題是他向自己提出的問題 也就是為什么要參加這個臨床試驗?