I think a few words are in order about me and alcohol.可以這樣恰切地形容我的飲酒習慣
in order整齊;秩序井然;按順序
Please tabulate the numbers in order.
請把那些數字按順序制成表。
Trying to keep this garden in order is the despair of my life.
把這個花園管理好是我力不能及的事。
And in spite of my fathers serious drinking problems盡管有我父親嚴重酗酒作為前車之鑒
in spite of不顧;不管;盡管
He failed to lift the rock in spite of all his exertions.
他雖竭盡全力,但仍然未能將那石頭搬起來。
We held on for two days in spite of the violent attacks of the enemy.
盡管敵人進行了猛烈攻擊,我們堅守了兩天之久
And as an addiction expert it occurs to me that I don't really know that much about this drug.作為一個戒毒專家,我意識到對于這種成癮品,我知之甚少
occur to想到; 意識到
A good idea suddenly occurred to me.
我忽然想起一個好主意。
Didn't it occur to you that he was lying?
你當時沒想到他在撒謊嗎?