It's confidence.
自信
One more stage.
還有作用更強的
And that's the Barbiturates. Now these are anaesthetics.
是巴比妥酸鹽 相當于麻醉藥
High-dose Barbiturates Anaesthetics put people to sleep.
大劑量的巴比妥酸鹽或麻醉藥會使人昏睡
If you take too much of them you stop breathing and die.
服用過量會喪命
Thats why people die of alcohol.
酒精奪命之處就在于此
I couldn't remember nothing...
我什么都記不起來了
er...for the next four or five days.
醉酒后一直持續四五天
If you've got bruises and you don't know how you've got them
甚至都不知道自己為什么撞傷了
you've had a good night.
睡得很安穩
It seems obvious doesn't it
現在很明顯
across the land at the weekend
全國上下一到周末
people are just getting out of control on alcohol.
人們便縱情飲酒
What's going on?
為什么會這樣
How you get off your trolley on alcohol? Everything's going on.
人們為什么會沉迷于飲酒 原因有很多
The anxiolytic effect is taking away your fear.
抗焦慮作用會減輕恐懼心理
The stimulant effect is making you aggressive and irritable.
興奮作用讓人勇往直前
The serotonin effect is making you feel good
血清素使人感到愉悅
even though youre actually perhaps getting beaten up. Yeah.
就算你可能被人暴揍了一頓
And then the anaesthetic effect is taking away that sense of self-awareness
麻醉劑讓人失去自我意識
which most of us use to prevent ourselves doing silly things.
所以酒后人們常常會干出傻事