It relaxes me.
它使我放松
I feel so much more relaxed.
我覺得輕松多了
It makes me mellow.
它使我輕松自在
Relaxed.
覺得放松
It seems obvious to me that there's also an immediate high
我可以明顯感覺到一陣快意
a buzz a euphoric effect. That's right.
興奮和快感 沒錯
Again depending on the circumstances
確實 有些情況下
a lot of people do get quite energised with alcohol.
酒精使人們精力充沛
There are two different neurotransmitters involved in that.
其中有兩種神經遞質起到這種作用
One is Dopamine
一種是多巴胺
which is actually what drugs like Cocaine target.
它和可卡因的作用相似
It used to make me buzz.
它讓我覺得興奮
I feel daring so it's a good feeling.
酒能給我壯膽 感覺很棒
Another contribution to the pleasurable effects of alcohol is Serotonin.
血清素是愉悅情緒產生的另一個原因
A drug which increases serotonin Prozac is an antidepressant.
抗抑郁藥百憂解 就能增加體內血清素
Very extrovert.
我變得非常外向
I was the centre of the party like.
我覺得自己變成了聚會的焦點
This is Heroin.
這是海洛因
Heroin's extremely addictive.
海洛因極易使人上癮
You're not gonna tell me that alcohol's the same as heroin.
你不會要告訴我 酒精和海洛因一樣吧
No but at some points
不會 不過有時候
you begin to turn on the same brain systems as heroin.
它會對大腦系統產生相同的刺激
It makes you feel very excited
我覺得很興奮
like makes you feel everything's possible.
對一切充滿期望
You think you can take on the world I think thats what it is.
我覺得可以改變世界 就是這種感覺