I'm an addiction specialist and
我是個戒毒專家
for me that means hard drugs
我所面對的大多是硬性毒品
Heroin Cocaine.
例如海洛因和可卡因
But theres one drug that is just everywhere.
不過有一種成癮品泛濫成災
Alcohol.
酒
And its the one drug that I just don't get.
我無法理解為何人們會對酒上癮
Alcohol grips most of us often before were even adult
人們對酒的依賴常常始于少年時代
and stays right the way through our lives to the end.
并貫穿一生 無法根除
No other drug does that.
其他毒品無法做到這一點
So I want to find out why alcohol has such strong effects.
因此 我想知道為什么酒有如此魔力
One because it's my job and two
不僅因為這是我的職業要求
because my father was an alcoholic.
也因為我的父親曾經嗜酒成癮
In this film I'm going to explore
在此片中 我將探尋
what science is saying about alcohol
酒 這種迄今為止使用最廣的成癮品
by far the most widely-used drug.
用科學觀點解釋人們對其的依賴
What does alcohol do to our brains and bodies?
酒對大腦和身體有什么影響
Do you like the effects youre feeling now?
你喜歡現在的感覺嗎
Four.
四
Would you like more of what you've received?
你還想要攝入更多的量嗎
Five.
五