馬塞拉:好的,你要為這些選拔做好準備。
You've passed your physical.
你已經通過了體能測試。
You've trained for months. You're going to make that team.
你已經訓練了幾個月。你會成為這個隊伍中的一員。
Kenji:It's okay. I don't need a pep talk.
健次:好的,你不用給我打氣。
I'm just going to do the best I can.
我只需盡全力就行了。
Marcela:Yes, but you want to have your head in the right place.
馬塞拉:對,但是你應該把這股勁頭用在對的地方。
You're going to dominate the field.
你要主導比賽。
You're going to intimidate the other players.
你要震懾其他選手。
Kenji:No, I only want to impress the coach.
健次:不,我只想給教練留下深刻印象。
I'm going to play hard and hold nothing back.
我會拼盡全力、勇往直前。
Marcela:Yes, that's fine, but you want to send a message to the other players that you're a force to be reckoned with.
馬塞拉:那好吧,但是你要給其他選手傳達出你絕非善茬的信息。
Kenji:I'm going to have faith in my abilities, and hope for the best.
健次:我只需要對我自己的能力充滿信心,然后盡量往好處想。
Marcela:At least try to look tough.
馬塞拉:至少試著讓自己看起來不好惹。
Try scowling at the other players like you can't wait to get them on the field so you can crush them.
試著怒視其他選手好像你已經迫不及待要上場干掉他們一樣。
Kenji:I tell you what, why don't you scowl for me?
健次:聽我說,為何你不怒視他們?
I think you're much scarier than any player who's ever played this game.
我覺得你比任何一個參加過比賽的選手都更加膽小。