安琪拉:等等! 戴維去玩耍前我要給他涂上防曬霜。
Juan:It's not sunny today. He doesn't need sunscreen.
胡安:今天陽光不是很足。他不需要防曬霜。
Angela:And here are four water bottles to make sure he stays hydrated and doesn't get heat stroke.
安琪拉:這里的4個瓶子能讓他保持水分,不會中暑。
Juan:One of the other parents is bringing drinks for the kids.
胡安:其他家長有給孩子們帶飲料。
It's fine. We don't need that.
很好。我們不需要這些。
Angela:Make sure Davy warms up and cools down before and after the game.
安琪拉:要讓戴維玩耍前做熱身運動,玩夠后進行降溫。
I don't want him to strain or sprain anything.
我不希望他拉傷或扭傷。
Juan:The coach makes sure they do that. Are you done?
胡安:教練讓他們這樣做的。你做了嗎?
Angela:And here's a first-aid kit in case he skins his knee or gets any other scrapes.
安琪拉:這有個急救箱以防他膝蓋或者皮膚擦傷。
We don't want to risk infection.
我們不想冒傷口感染的風險。
Juan:The reason we signed up Davy for organized sports is that all of this is taken care of.
胡安:我們讓戴維參加這些運動的原因是所有這些得到了妥善的安排。
There's even a certified athletic trainer at each game, one of the parents.
甚至每個游戲還對應一名專業運動教練,父母其中一位在場。
Angela:But the other kids can be so rough.
安琪拉:但是其他孩子也會粗心大意。
He comes home with bruises all the time.
他會滿身瘀傷回家。
I can't stand seeing him hurt.
我不忍心看到他受傷。
Juan:Do you want to come to the game?
胡安:你想要來參加這個游戲嗎?
You can see for yourself that everything is fine.
你可以自己親眼看到,一切都很好。
Angela:How can I watch Davy running into danger?
安琪拉:我怎么能眼看著戴維遇到危險?
I'd want to run onto the field and save him.
我會跑到場上去救他。
Juan:You're right.
胡安:你是對的。
It's better that you stay here.
你呆在這里更好。
If you did that, your son would never live it down!
你要是那樣做,你的兒子可能小命不保!