日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之2.0版城市:4種聲音影響我們的方式(1)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Over the next five minutes,

在接下來的5分鐘里
my intention is to transform your relationship with sound.
我想把你們與聲音的關系作個轉變
Let me start with the observation that most of the sound around us is accidental,
首先,請允許我以這樣的觀察開始,我發現大多數圍繞我們的聲音是偶然性的。
and much of it is unpleasant.
并且許多聲音也是不愉悅的。
We stand on street corners, shouting over noise like this,
我們站在街巷的角落,像這樣蓋過噪音來說話,
and pretending that it doesn't exist.
就當那噪音不存在一樣。
Well, this habit of suppressing sound has meant that our
好,這樣一種壓制其他聲音的習慣意味著我們
relationship with sound has become largely unconscious.
與聲音的關系變得更無意識了
There are four major ways sound is affecting you all the time,
聲音通過這樣4種主要的方式一直影響著你們
and I'd like to raise them in your consciousness today.
而今天我想喚起你們對于聲音的知覺。
First is physiological.
首先聲音是生理的。
Sorry about that. I've just given you a shot of cortisol, your fight/flight hormone.
抱歉。我剛給了你們一記皮質醇(荷爾蒙)你們的的沖擊,
Sounds are affecting your hormone secretions all the time,
這樣的聲音一直影響著你們的荷爾蒙分泌物,
but also your breathing, your heart rate -- which I just also did --
但同時你們的呼吸,你們的心跳頻率,就像我剛才那樣
and your brainwaves.
還有你們的腦電波
It's not just unpleasant sounds like that that do it.
對它們而言這聲音不僅僅是不愉悅。
This is surf.
這是拍岸浪花的聲音
It has the frequency of roughly 12 cycles per minute.
它有著大約每分鐘12轉的頻率
Most people find that very soothing,
許多人覺得那聲音非常撫慰人心的,
and, interestingly, 12 cycles per minute
而,有趣的是,12轉每分鐘的頻率
is roughly the frequency of the breathing of a sleeping human.
恰巧是一個沉睡著的人的呼吸頻率,
There is a deep resonance with being at rest.
從而形成了這樣一種與人類休息時的共鳴。
We also associate it with being stress-free
我們也將此與其他的狀態聯系起來:比如沒有壓力的時候,
and on holiday.
又如放假之時。
The second way in which sound affects you is psychological.
第二種聲音影響你們方式是心理上的。
Music is the most powerful form of sound that we know
音樂是我們所知道的最能
that affects our emotional state.
影響著我們情緒的一種聲音表現形式。
This is guaranteed to make most of you feel pretty sad
這樣的聲音一定會讓你們都感到有些傷感
if I leave it on.
如果我一直放下去。
Music is not the only kind of sound, however, which affects your emotions.
然而,音樂并不是唯一的一種影響著你們情緒的聲音形式。
Natural sound can do that too.
自然之音亦有此效。
Birdsong, for example, is a sound which most people
比如鳥鳴,這種聲音對于大多數人而言
find reassuring.
都是一種安慰。
There is a reason for that. Over hundreds of thousands of years
這正是在經歷了成百上千年
we've learned that when the birds are singing, things are safe.
我們認識到鳥的歌聲是安全的表現的原因。
It's when they stop you need to be worried.
而當它們停下也就是你們需要擔心的時候了。
The third way in which sound affects you is cognitively.
第三種聲音影響著你們的方式是認知性的。
You can't understand two people talking at once
你不會同時理解兩個人在同時說話
or in this case one person talking twice.
或者在這種情況下一個人說話兩次。
Try and listen to the other one.
嘗試聽另一個人
We have a very small amount of bandwidth for processing auditory input,
我們大腦只有很小一部分可以帶寬可以用來處理聲像的輸入
which is why noise like this --
這正是為什么如這樣的鬧聲
is extremely damaging for productivity.
對于生產力有著如此巨大的破壞力
If you have to work in an open-plan office like this,
如果你要在這樣一個公開的辦公室里工作,
your productivity is greatly reduced.
你的效率就大打折扣了。
And whatever number you're thinking of, it probably isn't as bad as this.
并且無論你在想著怎樣的數字,也許并不會像這樣糟糕。
You are one third as productive in open-plan offices as in quiet rooms.
你在一個開放式的辦公室里面的效率是安靜的房間內的三分之一。
And I have a tip for you. If you have to work in spaces like that,
那讓我給你個小建議吧。如果你需要在那樣的開放環境下工作,
carry headphones with you, with a soothing sound like birdsong.
帶上你的耳機,和如鳥鳴般和諧的音樂。
Put them on and your productivity goes back up to triple what it would be.
在你工作的時候帶上耳機,你的效率變會恢復三倍變為它本來的樣子。
The fourth way in which sound affects us is behaviorally.
第四種聲音影響你的方式是通過行為的
With all that other stuff going on, it would be amazing
當周圍有聲音的時候,如果我們的行為完全不變,
if our behavior didn't change.
那將會是一件令人驚訝的事情了。
So, ask yourself: Is this person ever going to drive
所以,問問你自己吧:這人是不是準備就
at a steady 28 miles per hour? I don't think so.
一直用28英里每小時的速度開下去?我不這么認為。
At the simplest, you move away from unpleasant sound
用最簡單的方式說,你會離開不舒服的聲音
and towards pleasant sounds.
并前往和諧的聲音。
So if I were to play this
所以如果我們播放這個聲音
for more than a few seconds, you'd feel uncomfortable;
過不了幾秒,你們覺得不舒服了吧;
for more than a few minutes, you'd be leaving the room in droves.
過不了幾分鐘,你們會成群結隊離開這里。
For people who can't get away from noise like that,
因為人們不能擺脫這樣的噪聲,
it's extremely damaging for their health.
對于他們的身體也是極大的傷害。
And that's not the only thing that bad sound damages.
而且那并不是噪音唯一破壞的
Most retail sound is inappropriate and accidental, and even hostile,
大多數零售商發出的聲音是不正確的,隨意性的,甚至是帶有敵意的。
and it has a dramatic effect on sales.
并且對于銷量也有著巨大的影響作用。
For those of you who are retailers, you may want to look away
對于你們其中這些零售商,在我展示這些畫面前,
before I show this slide.
你們或許不想再看。
They are losing up to 30 percent of their business
這些聲音使得生意少去了百分之三十
with people leaving shops faster, or just turning around on the door.
人們加快步伐離開商店,或者只是在門口望一望。
We all have done it, leaving the area
我們都做過這樣的事情,離開那片地域
because the sound in there is so dreadful.
只因為那里的聲音太令人不快樂。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
hostile ['hɔstail]

想一想再看

adj. 懷敵意的,敵對的

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
steady ['stedi]

想一想再看

adj. 穩定的,穩固的,堅定的
v. 使穩固

 
consciousness ['kɔnʃəsnis]

想一想再看

n. 意識,知覺,自覺,覺悟

聯想記憶
associate [ə'səuʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人
n. 準學士學位獲得

聯想記憶
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑動,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
resonance ['rezənəns]

想一想再看

n. 共鳴,共振,洪亮

聯想記憶
productivity [.prɔdʌk'tiviti]

想一想再看

n. 生產率,生產能力

聯想記憶
retail ['ri:teil]

想一想再看

n. 零售
vt. 零售,傳述
ad

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 回响电视剧在线观看| 杨在葆个人资料简介| 贝蒂的启蒙| 我要逃亡1988国语版免费观看| 铁血使命演员表全部| 同字异音联| 妻子出轨| 农村gaygayxxx| 驯服型男刑警队长| 视频素材 网站| 1905电影网| 康熙微服第二部免费版第24集| 毕业论文5000字大专| 悄悄问圣僧女儿美不美| 宝宝满月酒微信邀请函| 四美人| 珍珠传奇 电视剧| 2006年全国一卷语文作文| 裸体杂技dvd| 云南的旅游攻略| 沈敏| 二年级上册数学试卷题全套| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 不纽扣的女孩| 成年奶妈| 女子阴道| 在线看色戒| 山东教育电视台直播在线观看| 李顺大造屋| 电影四渡赤水| 荒岛女儿国| 衢州电视台新闻综合频道直播| 阿尔法变频器说明书| 任喜宝| 欧美gv网站| 北风那个吹全集免费观看| 猎魔人第三季 电视剧| 爱情陷阱| 新相亲大会第三季 2020| 日本尻逼| 火火|