I can remember my mum tipping them down the sink, saying,
我還記得媽媽把這藥丟進水槽
"You can't have any more."
說"你不能再吃了"
And once I got it in my head that I could,
一旦我明白過來 我可以做到
I could do without them, I was fine.
不吃藥我也能活 我也過得挺好的
I feel great now. I feel absolutely great.
我現在很好 非常好
I'm drug free.
我已經戒掉藥癮了
Jo reached rock bottom in 2006
喬在2006年陷入人生低谷
and has been trying to turn her life around since then.
從那時起 決定要改變自己的生活
She's on the slow road to recovery,
她在慢慢地戒藥
battling against withdrawal symptoms
如果停藥太快的話
of nausea, pain and anxiety if she cuts down too quickly.
會產生惡心 疼痛和焦慮等戒斷癥狀
I've got it under control now,
我的情況已經控制住了
to about anything from ten to 20 a day, on average.
大概一天平均吃10到20片
Who's a good boy?!
誰最聽話呀
"It's to keep off the withdrawals."
是為了避免戒斷癥狀
Drop it there! Good boy!
放在這 真棒
I live day for day.
我每天都在努力
And I hope, one day,
我希望 有那么一天
that so many will go down to so many, and then go down.
我的服藥量會越來越少
I don't ever give up trying.
我從沒有放棄過努力