日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 圣誕小說:圣誕頌歌 > 正文

圣誕小說:圣誕頌歌(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:最后一位幽靈(5)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

圣誕頌歌

The room seemed strangely quiet.

房子靜得出奇。
The mother and her daughters were making a small white cotton shirt together, while the usually noisy young Cratchits sat silently in a corner, and Peter was reading a book.
媽媽和女兒們正在一起縫制一件小白襯衫,而一向吵吵鬧鬧的小克拉奇蒂靜靜地坐在一個角落里,彼得正在看書。
Mrs Cratchit put her work down on the table, and covered her face with her hand.
克拉奇蒂夫人把手頭的活放在桌子上,用手捂住臉。
'The colour hurts my eyes,' she said. The colour? Ah, poor Tiny Tim!
“這顏色刺得我的眼睛都疼了,”她說。這顏色?啊,可憐的小蒂姆!
'They're a little better now,' she went on. 'It's difficult to work by candlelight.
“現在眼睛好點了,”她繼續說。“在燭光下干活真費勁,
And I don't want to show red eyes to your father when he comes home.'
我不想讓你父親回來時看到我的眼睛紅紅的。”
'He's a bit late,' said Peter, 'but I think he's walked more slowly these last few days, mother.'
“他稍晚了點,”彼得說,“但我覺得最近這幾天他走得更慢了,媽媽。”
They were very quiet again.
他們又都沉默了。
At last she said bravely, 'I've known him walk with — with Tiny Tim in his arms, very fast indeed.'
最后她勇敢地說,“我知道他是懷里抱著——抱著小蒂姆走路的,實際上很快。”
'So have I,' cried Peter. 'Often!'
“我也知道,”彼得大聲說。“經常是這樣!”
'But he was very light to carry, and your father loved him so much! And there's your father at the door now!'
“但他很輕,抱著方便,你爸爸很喜歡他!現在爸爸到門口了!”
She got up quickly to kiss Bob as he came in.
她立刻起身,當鮑勃進屋的時候她吻了他。
He looked tired and thin, and needed his long scarf, poor man!
他看上去疲憊消瘦,而且需要他的長圍巾,好可憐的人啊!
Martha took his boots and scarf off, and Belinda brought him his tea, and the little Cratchits sat close to him.
瑪莎為他脫下靴子,摘下圍巾,貝琳達給他端來茶,小克拉奇蒂們緊挨著他坐下。
He was very cheerful with all of them, and was pleased with the little shirt that his wife and daughters were making.
和他們在一起他開心極了,他妻子和女兒們縫制的小襯衫使他很高興。
'It'll be ready long before Sunday, won't it?' he said.
“星期日之前能做好,不是嗎?”他問道。
'Sunday! You went there today, then, Bob?' asked his wife.
“星期日!那么你今天去那兒了,鮑勃?”他妻子問。
'Yes, my dear. You'd love to see it. It's a beautiful green place. But you'll see it often.
“是的,親愛的。你想看看它,那地方綠綠的,很漂亮,但你會經常看到它的。
I promised him that we would go there every Sunday.
我答應他我們每個星期日都去那兒。
My little, little child!' cried Bob, hiding his face in his hands. He had loved the boy very much.
我的小寶貝啊!”鮑勃哭了,雙手捂住了臉。他過去一直深愛著這個男孩。
He went upstairs to the quiet bedroom, where the child lay.
他上樓來到了那孩子躺著的靜靜的臥室。
Poor Bob sat down beside him, and when he felt calmer, he kissed the little face, and went downstairs again, almost happy.
可憐的鮑勃坐在他身邊,當孩子稍平靜了些的時候,他吻了他的小臉蛋然后下了樓,這時他似乎高興了。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
scarf [skɑ:f]

想一想再看

n. 圍巾

聯想記憶
cheerful ['tʃiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 高興的,快樂的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: jar of love完整版| 街头霸王 1994 尚格·云顿| 夜夜夜夜简谱| 松滋100网| 奈哈·西贡索邦| 娱乐真相| 高地1—36集电视剧免费观看剧情| 迷案1937电视剧剧情介绍| 马樱花| 抖音官方| 汪汪队之小砾与工程家族| 小镇姑娘电影高清观看| 《新亮剑》电视剧| 托比·琼斯| 范海辛电影原声在线观看免费| 欲望之| 教育部全国青少年普法网答案| 成人免费高清在线视频| 尸语者 电视剧| 盛夏晚晴天演员表| 转正意见评语| 亚洲春黄| 1905电影网| 拔萝卜视频免费完整版| 男同性恋啪啪| 宋小宝电影| 大女当嫁| 黑帮大佬和我的第365天| 验光单子的数据怎么看| 秀人网小逗逗集免费观看| 《沉默的证人》电影| 直播挤奶| 妻子的电视剧| 唐朝诡事录在线观看全集免费观看| 叶子淳| 因性而别| 电影频道直播| 免费看污污| 蝴蝶视频在线观看| 《沉默的证人》电影| 欧美日韩欧美日韩|