Lesson 21 Changing Money
第二十一課 換錢
......Part A......
I would like to cash these traveler's checks, please.
甲:麻煩你,我想把這些旅行支票換成現金。
How much do you have?
乙:你有多少?
Five hundred US dollars.
甲:500美元。
Do you have any identification?
乙:你有什么身份證明文件嗎?
Will my passport do?
甲:我的護照可以嗎?
That'll be fine.
乙:那就可以了。
......Part B......
What's the exchange rate for US dollars, please?
甲:請問美元的匯率是多少?
Which currency do you want to change your money into?
乙:你要把錢換成哪一種貨幣?
Hong Kong dollars, please.
甲:港幣,麻煩你。
It's 7.89 Hong Kong dollars to 1 US dollar.
乙:匯率是7.89港幣對1美元。
Can you change US$100?
甲:你能換100美元嗎?
How do you want your money?
乙:你要多少面額的錢?
Seven hundreds, eight tens and the rest in change, please.
甲:七張100元,八張10元,其余的換成零錢。
No problem.
乙:沒問題。