Lesson 20 Checking into a Hotel
第二十課 辦理住宿手續
......Part A......
Good morning. I'm Mr. Jack Wu. I have a reservation for a suite.
甲:早安。我是吳杰克。我訂了一間套房。
Oh, yes, Mr. Wu. Please fill out this form.
乙:哦,有的,吳先生。請填一下這張表格。
Here you are.
甲:拿去吧。
Will you pay by cash or charge?
乙:您要付現還是刷卡?
Do you take traveler's checks?
甲:你們收旅行支票嗎?
Certainly.
乙:當然收。
......Part B......
Excuse me. I'd like to check in, please. My name is Jack Wu.
甲:打擾一下,我想辦理住宿手續。我是吳杰克。
One moment, please. Oh, yes. You have a reservation for a single room, right?
乙:請稍等一下。哦,有的。您訂了一間單人房,對不對?
That's right.
甲:沒錯。
May I have a look at your passport?
乙:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Here you go.
甲:拿去吧。
OK. You're booked in Room 609. Do you have any luggage?
乙:好了。您預訂的是609號房。您有行李嗎?
Yes. These two suitcases.
甲:有的。就這兩個手提箱。
No problem. The bellboy will take them and show you to your room.
乙:沒問題。服務生會拿行李并帶您到房間去。