Lesson Twenty-Four At the Airport II
第二十四課 在機場
......Part A......
A: Please fill out these tags and attach them to your suitcases. Then put them on the scale.
甲:請填好這些標簽后把它們系在你的行李箱上。然后把它們放在秤上。
B: OK.
乙:好的。
A: I'm afraid your luggage is overweight. You'll have to pay an excess baggage charge.
甲:恐怕您的行李超重了。您必須額外付行李超重費。
B: How much will that be?
乙:那要多少錢?
A: Let me see─US$10.
甲:讓我看看──10美元。
B: That's not too bad.
乙:還不算太糟。
......Part B......
A: Here are your tickets. The baggage claim stubs are attached to them.
甲:這里是您的機票。領取行李的存根就附在上面。
B: Thank you.
乙:謝謝。
A: And here is your boarding pass. You board at Gate 12.
甲:這兒是您的登機證。您在12號門登機。
B: OK. Is that all?
乙:好的。就這樣嗎?
A: No. Please wait here till your luggage goes through the X-ray machine.
甲:還沒。請在這里等您的行李通過X光檢測機。
B: OK.
乙:好吧。
A: Have a nice flight.
甲:祝您搭機愉快。
B: Thank you.
乙:謝謝。