丹尼爾:他們又開始了。
Those college kids next door are having another kegger.
這些隔壁的大學小崽子們正在舉行另一場啤酒聚會。
Nabil:That's what we get for buying a house this close to a college.
納比爾:我們買的是離大學近的房子,大學生就是這樣。
College students will have keggers and they'll binge drink.
他們經常聚會,而且會酗酒。
It's a rite of passage.
這是必須經歷的一段過程。
Danielle:It's dangerous to their health and a menace to the neighborhood, and I'm going to do something about it.
丹尼爾:這對他們的健康很不好,而且對附近社區造成了威脅,我要做點事情阻止。
Nabil:There's nothing we can do.
奈比爾:我們無能為力。
If it gets out of hand, we can call the cops, but let's not overreact.
如果事情失控,我們可以打電話給警察,但我們別太反應過度。
Danielle:I'm not overreacting.
丹尼爾:我才沒反應過度。
They're college students so I'm going to teach them about the dangers of binge drinking.
他們是大學生,所以我要教導他們關于酗酒的危害。
Nabil:What are you going to do?
納比爾:你打算做什么?
Danielle:I'm going to wait on the sidewalk and pass out flyers as people arrive.
丹尼爾:我要在過道上等著,然后給來聚會的人分發傳單。
This flyer lists the many health reasons they should moderate their drinking.
這個單子會列出他們應該適度飲酒的許多健康原因。
It's for their own good.
這是為他們好。
Nabil:And you think college students are going to give you the time of day?
納比爾:你認為大學生會搭理你嗎?
Danielle:I won't let them pass unless they agree to drink responsibly.
丹尼爾:我不會讓他們通過,除非他們同意理性飲酒。
Nabil:I have a feeling we'll see the cops tonight.
納比爾:我有一種感覺,我們今晚會見到警察。
Danielle:You think the party will get out of hand?
丹尼爾:你覺得這個聚會會失控?
Nabil:No, I think they'll be here to arrest the crazy lady waylaying people outside of their house!
納比爾:不,我想警察會到這里逮捕伏擊居民房間外的那個瘋女人!