李:哇,我們怎么處理這些剩菜?
Sarah:Let's store them in different containers and we can each take some to work to share.
莎拉:我們可以放在不同的容器中,這樣我們每人可以帶到工作場所分給大家品嘗。
We won't be able to eat all of this ourselves, and I don't want it to go to waste.
我們自己可吃不完所有的,而且我不想白白浪費。
Lee:Okay, I'll get some plastic containers and sandwich bags for the cookies.
李:好吧,我去拿些塑料容器和三明治袋放餅干。
Sarah:Can you also grab some wax paper, too?
莎拉:你能拿些蠟紙過來嗎?
We'll need to put some between each brownie so they don't stick together.
我們需要在布朗尼之間放蠟紙,這樣它們就不會粘在一起。
Lee:We're not going to have enough plastic containers.
李:我們的塑料容器不是很多。
How about wrapping up some of this food in Saran wrap or aluminum foil?
用保鮮膜或鋁箔包這種食物怎么樣?
Sarah:Great idea. I think I have some freezer bags, too.
莎拉:好主意。我想我還有些冷凍袋。
We might as well freeze a couple of pieces of cake to eat later.
我們不妨凍幾塊蛋糕留著以后吃。
Lee:I wish we could vacuum seal them and store more pieces.
李:我希望我們可以真空密封保存更多塊。
That cake was really good!
那塊蛋糕真的很好吃!
Sarah:I know. I could eat three pieces in one sitting.
莎拉:我知道。我能一口氣吃3塊。
Lee:Hmm. On second thought, for the sake of our waistlines, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea.
李:嗯。再想想,為了我們的身材著想,也許這不是個好主意。