I tell of you, it is just a couple of weeks, this man right here, Jason Aldean could be picking up his first Grammy.
我要告訴你的是,僅僅幾周時間里,在這里的這個人, 杰森·阿爾丁可能會獲得他的第一座格萊美獎。
His latest CD Night Train is up for best country album.
他的最新CD《Night Train(夜間列車) 》斬獲最佳鄉村歌曲專輯殊榮。
Meantime, he's just been named CMT's Artist of the Year for the fourth year running.
與此同時,他也連續第四年被提名為CMT年度藝術家。
All 8.5 million records sold, 12 No.1 hits.
這位歌手有著850萬的銷售紀錄,12次獲得人氣第一。
Give it up, for the one and only, Jason Aldean.
下面讓我們歡迎杰森·阿爾丁。
Thank you, that's a good introduction.
謝謝你,很棒的介紹。
Thank you very much, I get all excited.
非常感謝,我非常興奮。
I feel like I am at the ball park and know how you love sports.
我覺得自己置身于球場上而且清楚你愛運動。
Okay. The big announcement,let's hear.
好吧。大聲宣布吧,我們洗耳恭聽。
Yeah, this year I wanted to make a big announcement.
是的,今年我想做出一個重大聲明。
And actually partnered up with Major League Baseball to kick off a new tour.
實際上我們與美國職業棒球大聯盟合作,準備開始一次全新的計劃。
Like I said, partnered with Major League Baseball.
就像我說的,與美國職業棒球大聯盟合作。
We're gonna go...go play at stadium...in a bunch of stadiums this year.
我們會…在體育場演出…今年在一些育場會出現我們的身影。
So those are gonna start to come out, the stadiums we're gonna do are gonna come out, you know just kind of periodically through out the year.
所以計劃會開始實施,我們會進入體育場館,你知道的,今年會定期在那里演出。
Totally, I think it's gonna be about, total about 50 shows on this tour.
我認為今年大概有50場演出。
So we got Florida Georgia Line, Tyler Farr going out with us.
因此我們邀請到佛羅里達·格魯吉亞,泰勒·法爾與我們共同前往。
Excellent. So it's gonna be a fun year.
太棒了。所以今年會是有趣的一年。