杰森·席格爾 (Jason Segel) 美國影視劇演員、編劇和音樂家。杰森·席格爾是一個“80后”,長相喜慶的他,屬于天生的喜劇演員。杰森·席格爾因出演美劇《怪胎們》 (Freaks and Geeks) 、《老爸老媽的浪漫史》(How I Met Your Mother),電影《一夜大肚》 (Knocked Up) 、 《尋找伴郎》 (I Love You, Man) 等影視劇而為國內的觀眾熟知。他的臉大受孩子的歡迎?But it's a kids movie.
但這是給孩子們看的電影。
So you make something like this, and a lot of efforts, a lot of time and money goes in the preparation and the filming, did they have a little, what did they call?
所以你做這樣的事情,自己的努力,花費很多時間,金錢去準備和拍攝,他們管這叫什么?
The test. The test minutes.
測試。測試時間。
Yeah, the test, like a focus group.
是的,測試,像一個焦點小組。
I mean it's a family film.
我的意思是這是一個家庭式電影。
It's made for the whole family.
供整個家庭觀看。
So we did two separate test greetings.
所以我們確實進行了兩個獨立的測試。
One for adults, which won great, one for kids, which better.
一個是針對成年人,非常成功,而另一個針對孩子的效果更佳。
And then Disney gave me a comment card that they had framed.
然后迪斯尼給我了一張他們事先設計好的評論卡片。
This is what I wanted to know.
這正是我想了解的。
The kids or the parents fill up these cards?
孩子還是父母填寫這些卡片?
The parents fill up their version.
父母填寫他們要填的。
And we get kids their own version to fill up.
我們讓孩子們來搞定自己的調查。
And the producers looked at that, and…
而后制片人會審查結果。
And they assessed some numerical score. But…
他們會給出一些分數。但是…
Did they try to make changes they saw what they said?
他們試圖改變他們看到的嗎?
Yeah. Absolutely.
是的。絕對的。
And there's one change particularly they will not be able to make.
還有一個變化是他們尤其不能動的。
There's one comment card where, it was written by a little 7-year-old kid.
這里有一張評論卡片,是一個7歲的小孩寫的。
Is that what do we have?
看看上面寫了些什么?
Yes, I think I brought it for you.
是的,我想把它給你。
This is my new favorite possession of all time.
這會是我一直最期望擁有的。
This is kinda scare you that these people have this power over your career.
這是有點嚇到你,這些人會決定你的職業生涯。
Yeah. Now I played character named Gary.Ok.
是的。現在我扮演的角色名叫加里。好吧。
Ok. How would you describe the movie the Muppets to Your Friends?
好吧。你如何評價《給你朋友的布偶秀》這部電影?
Walter trys to save the muppets. Adorable.Right.
沃爾特力求拯救這些木偶。非常可愛。好的。
What did you like about the movie?
這部電影你最喜歡什么?
I like that they were funny.
我喜歡的是他們非常有趣。
What did you not like?
你不喜歡什么?
Gary's face.
那就是加里的臉。
Oh my god.
噢,我的上帝。
Like. It just not give it back and I… Cause 7-year-old doesn't lie.
喜歡的。只是別還給我,因為7歲的小孩從來不說謊。
And it wasn't my acting. It was my face.
不是我的表演。是我的臉。
Yeah. Good luck with that.
好吧。祝你好運。