A little boy asked his mother why are you crying?
一個男孩問他的媽媽: 你為甚么要哭呢?
because I am a woman, she told him.
媽媽說:因為我是女人啊。
I don't understand, he said.
男孩說:我不懂。
his mum just hugged him and said, and you never will.
他媽媽抱起他說:你永遠不會懂得。
later the little boy asked his father, why does mother seem to cry for no reason?
後來小男孩就問他爸爸:媽媽為甚么毫無理由的哭呢?
all women cry for no reason, was all his dad could say.
所有女人都這樣。他爸爸回答。
the little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩長成了一個男人,但仍就不懂女人為甚么哭泣。
finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone, he asked,god, why do women cry so easily?
最后,他打電話給上帝;當上帝拿起電話時,他問道:上帝,女人為什么那么容易哭泣呢?
god said: when I made the woman she had to be special.
上帝回答說:當我創造女人時,讓她很特別。
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world;
我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界的重擔,
yet, gentle enough to give comfort.
并且又柔情似水。
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children
我讓她的內心很堅強,能夠承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒絕。
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
我賦予她耐心使她在別人放棄的時候繼續堅持,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
并且無怨無悔的照顧自己的家人渡過疾病和疲勞。
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
我賦予她在任何情況下都會愛孩子的感情,即使她的孩子傷害了她。
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強和用他的勒骨塑成她來保護他的心.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
我賦予她智慧讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,
Bt sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him,unfalteringly.
但有時我也會考驗她支持自己丈夫的決心和堅強。
and finally, i gave her a tear to shed. this is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.
最后,我讓她可以流淚.只要她愿意.這是她所獨有的。
you see: the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
你看,女人的漂亮不是因為她穿的衣服,
The figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
她保持的體型或者她梳頭的方式。
the beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart the place where love resides.
女人的漂亮必須從她的眼睛中去看,因為那是她心靈的窗戶和愛居住的地方。
every woman is beautiful.
每一個女人都漂亮。