Situation24: Mike Meets Mimi
場景24:麥克和咪咪見面
(Bill decides to introduce Mike to his new girlfriend, Mimi.)
(比爾決定介紹麥克給他的新女朋友,咪咪。)
Mike, today's the day I want you to meet Mimi.
麥克, 今天我想讓你見咪咪。
Great, but who is Mimi?
好啊,但咪咪是誰?
Mimi is my new girlfriend, you know that.
咪咪是我的新女朋友,你知道的。
No. You told me her name was Margaret.
不是。你告訴我她叫瑪格麗特。
Well, it is, but her friends all call her Mimi.
是的,但她的朋友都叫她咪咪。
Wow, you really are in love.
噢,你們真的在戀愛。
What? Because I call her Mimi?
什么?因為我叫她咪咪嗎?
Forget it. Let's go meet her.
不要說了。我們去見她吧。
(Mike and Bill go outside where Mimi is waiting for them.
(麥克和比爾走出去咪咪正在等他們。
Bill and Mimi forget Mike is there.)
比爾和咪咪忘記麥克在那。)
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨,甜心。
Hi, honey.(Mike makes a sour face.)
嗨,親愛的。(麥克臉色有點不開心。)
Excuse me, but are you going to introduce me?
請原諒,你還準備介紹我嗎?
Oh, sorry. Mimi this is Mike.
噢,對不起。咪咪這是麥克。
It's so nice to meet to you.
很高興認識你。
Bill has told me so much about you.
比爾跟我說了好多關于你的事情。
That was fast considering you two just met a couple of days ago.
就情形而言,你們兩個幾天前才認識。
I guess there's not much to tell about me.
我猜沒有說我的很多。
Oh, stop. Anyway, my name is Margaret ,but you can call me Mimi.
哦,不要再說了。我叫瑪格麗特但是你可以叫我咪咪。
Thank you. My name is Mike. You can call me Mike.
謝謝。我叫麥克。你可以叫我麥克。
Stop joking around, Mike.
停止開玩笑,麥克。
He's a really nice guy once you get to know him.
一旦你了解他就知道是一個非常好的小伙子。
I'm sure he is.
我確信他是。
Let's go to get some ice cream.
我們去吃點冰淇淋吧。
It's hot as hell out here and we can talk in there.
這外面太熱了我們可以在那里頭講話。
That's a great idea.
真是個好主意。
(Sarcastically) Yeah, you're a genius.
(嘲弄的)是,你是個天才。