日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 品牌英語聽力 > 千萬別學英語 > 正文

千萬別學英語 第6階段 情景22:因特網

編輯:melody ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Situation 22: The Internet

場景22:因特網
(Charles and his friend Kristina are back in the dorm room using the internet.)
(查爾斯和他的朋友訖里什那回到宿舍正在上因特網。)
Kristina, do you usually use Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer when you surf the web?
訖里什那,你通常在網上沖浪時是用網絡導航欄還是因特網游覽器?
Charles, I don't know anything about computers,
查爾斯,關于電腦我什么都不知道。
that's why I'm here to learn from you.
那就是為什么我在這里跟你學。
Oh, right. Well, personally, I only use Netscape.
噢,對。好,就我個人來說,我只用網絡。
It's the best and besides I don't like using anything from Microsoft.
這是最好的,除此之外我不喜歡用微軟的任何東西。
Charles, let's start at the beginning.
查爾斯,讓我們從頭開始。
What on earth does "surfing the web" mean?
“網上沖浪”到底是什么意思?
I forgot, you really are a beginner.
我忘記了,你真的是初學者。
“Surfing the web”means exploring the world wide web.
“網上沖浪”意思是開發世界廣闊的網絡。
That's nice.
那很美。
And what, may I ask, is the world wide web?
還有什么,我能問嗎,是世界廣闊網絡?
That's just like saying the internet.
那就象說因特網。
Okay. That's not so difficult to understand.
好。那弄明白不是很難。
No, it isn't. You'll understand all this in no time.
是的。你會在很短時間里弄會的。
I sure hope so.
我希望是這樣。
Not knowing about the internet makes me feel so premodern.
不懂因特網讓我感覺很落伍。
Well, the internet will have you feeling postmodern.
是的,因特網會讓你感覺超前。
At this point, I'd be happy with just plain modern.
就這種觀點,我還是喜歡就這樣。
I think we can do that.
我想我們可以做到的。
Here, let's go to my home page.
來,進入我的主頁。
Um, I don't want to sound dumb, but what's a home page?
我不想沉默不語,什么是主頁?
Don't worry about it, and don't ask so many questions.
不要擔心,不要問這么多問題。
Just listen, watch,and learn.
只要聽,看和學就行了。
Soon you will understand everything.
很快你就會懂得所有東西。
Is it really that easy?
真的是那么簡單嗎?
Yes. I'm telling you, all you have to do is be able to read and push buttons.
是的。我告訴你,你所要做的能看和按鈕。
There is nothing more to it.
再沒有什么了。
That much I think even I can do.
我想得比我做的多。
I'm sure you can.
我保證你可以。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
postmodern [pəust'mɔdən]

想一想再看

adj. 后現代的

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,簡

 
surf [sə:f]

想一想再看

n. 海浪拍岸,沖浪
vi. 沖浪,瀏覽

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 奔跑吧第13季| 声入人心| 故乡,别来无恙演员表| 女生被草视频| be小说| 无限资源日本好片| 海豹w| 最佳嫌疑人电影免费观看| 博多之子| jayden jaymes| 胡蕾| 程小西| 离歌吉他谱| 日本变态浣肠免费视频| 酒图片| himym| 游泳池play高h| 孽子 电影| 红色诗集手抄报简单又漂亮| 谭天| 我会读心术免费观看完整版| 决胜法庭演员表| 五年级字谜| 《假期》电影| 念亲恩简谱| 老司机avhd101高清| 李保田最经典十部电影| 国产破处视频在线播放| 雀圣 电影| 砵兰街大少国语版免费观看| 新垣结衣18部无删减电影| 山上的小屋 残雪原文| 冷血惊魂| 卢昱晓电视剧| 梁祝吉他谱独奏完整| 漂流者| 三年片电影| 国庆节安全公约| 电影继父| 相武纱季| 淡蓝色的雨简谱|