Situation20: The Laundromat
場景20:洗衣間
(Class ends and Mike and Nancy leave together.)
(課后麥克和南希(一起離開。)
Hey, what are you doing now?
嘿,你在干什么?
Nothing, why?
沒有什么,怎么了?
Oh, I was just going to do my laundry and I was wondering……
哦,我正準備去洗衣服但我正在猶豫……
(Interrupting her) I'd love to.
(打斷她)我愿意。
But there's only one washing machine in our dorm, right?
但我們宿舍只有一臺洗衣機,是嗎?
Right. But I know of a cool laundromat about a block from school.
是啊。但我知道學校一個區有一間無人問津的洗衣間。
How does that sound?
聽說沒有?
It sounds all right. What's so cool about this particular place?
好象是。為什么這個地方這么冷清?
Well, while you wash your clothes, you can do a lot of other thing too.
好,你洗衣服的時候,你還可以做別的事情。
other things, like what?
別的事情,什么?
Well, they have a coffee bar.
他們有一個咖啡吧。
No, I just had coffee before class.
不,我剛在課前就喝過咖啡。
They also have a snack bar with really good pizza and sandwiches.
他們還有小吃吧那有很多很好的比薩餅和三明治。
Aha, pizza, that's more like it.
哈,比薩餅,象這樣的多嗎。
I'm really hungry.
我真的餓了。
Good, If you come with me I'll buy you some pizza.
好,如果你和我一起我會給你買一些。
It's a deal. But I should warn you, I eat a lot.
是交易。但是我提醒你,我可以吃好多。
That's all right.
好啊。
I just got paid at work yesterday so I have some extra money.
我昨天剛發了工資所以我有一些多余的錢。
I wish my girlfriend had some extra money sometimes ,I pay for everything.
我希望我的女朋友有時候也有一些多余的錢——我可以買任何東西。
Maybe you should think about getting a new girlfriend.
也許你應該想著換一個新的女朋友。
Don't say that. Sarah's a great girl.
不要那樣說。.莎拉是個好女孩。
I know. I was only joking.
我知道。我只是開個玩笑。
Oh, good.
哦,那就好。