日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 格列佛游記 > 正文

有聲讀物《格列佛游記》第9期:第2章 在利力浦特的生活(3)

編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

I begged the King so often for my freedom that at last he and his lords agreed that I need not be a prisoner any longer.However,I had to promise certain things:

我經常向國王懇求還我自由,最后他和他的王公們同意我不需要再作囚徒。可是我不得不承諾一些事:
to help the Lilliputians in war and peace
在戰爭與和平中幫助利力浦特人;
to give two hourswarning before a visit to their capital,so that people could stay indoors
參觀他們的都城要提前兩小時通知,以便人們能呆在室內;
to be careful not to step on any Lilliputians or their animals
小心不要踩著利力浦特人和他們的牲畜;
to carry important messages for the King if necessary
必要時為國王傳遞重要消息;
to help the King's workmen carry heavy stones
幫助國王的工匠搬運重石頭;
to stay in Lilliput until the King allowed me to leave.
留在利力浦特直到國王允許我離開。
On his side the King promised I would receive food and drink,enough for 1724 Lilliputians.
在國王方面,他許諾我將得到足夠1724個利力浦特人吃的食物和飲料。
I agreed to everything at once.
我立即同意了一切條件。
My chains were broken,and I was free at last!
我的鎖鏈被弄斷了,我終于獲得了自由!
The first thing I did was visit the capital city.
我做的第一件事是參觀都城。
The people were warned,so that they would not be in danger.
人們事先接到了通知,因而他們不致有危險。
I stepped carefully over the city wall,which was less than a metre high,and walked slowly through the two main streets.
我小心地跨過城墻,那不足一米高,慢慢地走過兩條主要大街。
It is usually a very busy city,with shops and markets full of people, but today the streets were empty.
這個城市通常非常繁忙,店鋪市場擠滿了人,不過今天街道卻是空的。
There were crowds watching me from every window.
每個窗口都有一些人在看我。
In the middle of the city is the King's palace.
城的中央是王宮。
The King had invited me to enter it,so I stepped over the surrounding wall into the palace garden.
國王曾經邀我進去,因而我跨過圍墻進入了御花園。
But unfortunately the palace itself has walls a metre and a half high around it.
不幸的是,宮殿本身有一米半高的圍墻環繞著它。
I did not want to damage these walls by trying to climb over them.
我不想因我的翻墻而把圍墻弄壞,
So I walked carefully back out of the city and into the King's park.
所以我小心地往回走出城進入國王的花園。
Here I cut down several of the largest trees with my knife,and made two wooden boxes.
我在那兒用自己的刀子砍倒幾棵最大的樹,做成兩個木盒子。
When I returned to the palace with my boxes,I was able to stand on one box on one side of the wall and step on to the other box on the other side.
我帶著木盒回到王宮,我可以在墻的一邊站在木盒上,然后跨到墻的另一邊的木盒上。
I lay down on the ground and looked through the windows,right into the King's rooms.
我躺在地上,從窗戶望過去,正好看到國王的房間。
You cannot imagine a more beautiful place to live in.
你再也想不出比這更好的棲身之處了。
The rooms and furniture are perfect in every detail.
房間和家具精美入微。
As I was looking in,I could see the Queen,surrounded by her lords and ladies.
我往里看,可以看見王后,周圍她的王公和貴婦簇擁著她。
She kindly put her hand ont of the window for me to kiss.
她友善地把手伸出窗戶讓我親吻。

關于《格列佛游記》

第二章 利立浦特皇帝在幾位貴族的陪同下前來看在押的格列佛—描寫皇帝的儀容與服飾—學者們奉命教授格列佛當地語言—他因性格溫順搏得皇帝的歡心—衣袋受到搜查,刀、手槍被沒收。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 柚子猫卡夫卡的心理暗示在线观看 | 即日启程 电影| 蔡贞安| 熊出没之雪岭熊风 2015 张伟 | 西班牙女郎| 珀利| 魔女| 柯特妮·考克斯| 母亲电影完整版韩国| 诱惑的艺术| 中国手抄报| 宇宙大战| 我的爷爷 电影| 寡妇电影| 免费头像图片| 风云雄霸天下| 母亲电影完整版韩国| 贝利亚抱住奥特之母完整版| 库洛米头像| 日本电影幻想| abo血型鉴定实验报告| 垃圾分类视频宣传片| douyin| 四川影视文艺频道| 香谱72图解详细解释大全| 视频精品| lol小孩子不能看的动画视频| 新条由芽| 复仇女王 电视剧| 粤港澳三地车牌| 日本电影忠犬八公的故事| 简单的应急预案怎么写| 美女自卫网站| 守护大电影| 老大不小在线观看免费完整版| 噜啊噜在线视频| 赵凯的个人资料| 家法视频| 大内密探灵灵发| 中国电影网| 《求知报》答案|