Situation15: At a Brew Pub After the Party
場景15:晚會后在一個釀酒酒吧里
(After the party Bill goes home with his new girlfriend,
(晚會以后比爾和他的新女朋友回家了,
while Mike and Charles go out for a beer.)
然而麥克和查爾斯出去喝酒。)
Charles, how about a beer before going home?
查爾斯,回家之前喝點酒怎么樣?
That sounds good, I didn't meet a single girl tonight.
好啊,今晚我沒有遇到一個女孩。
Sarah tried to introduce you but you're so shy.
薩勒試圖給你介紹,可你太害羞了。
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
I don't want to think about it. Let's go to a brew pub.
我不想再想這些了。我們去一家釀酒酒吧。
What's a brew pub?
什么釀酒酒吧?
Oh yeah, I forgot you are a freshman.
噢是,我忘記你是一個新生。
A brew pub is a bar and restaurant where they brew their own beer.
釀酒酒吧是一家酒吧和飯館,那里他們釀自己的啤酒。
They have lots of different beers and all of them are fresh and homemade.
他們有好多不同的啤酒,并且它們都是自制的很新鮮。
Sounds interesting. Is it far away?
聽起來很有趣,遠嗎?
No, it's right around the corner. Come on.
不,就在拐角處。來吧。
(Mike and Charles go into the brew pub, sit down and are greeted by the waitress.)
(麥克和查爾斯走進釀酒酒吧,坐下來,受到女侍者的歡迎。)
Good evening. Will you be having dinner or just beer?
晚上好。你們要吃飯還是只要啤酒?
Just beer. What do you have?
只要啤酒,你們有什么?
Do you like light or dark beers?
你要干啤還是黑啤?
Dark. What about you Mike?
黑啤。你呢,麥克?
Me too.
我也是。
For dark beers we have a honey porter,
黑啤我們有蜂蜜黑啤,
an oatmeal stout, and special winter ale.
麥片桶,和特別冬天伙伴。
I'll take a stout.
我要一桶。
Could I have the winter ale, please?
我要冬天伙伴,可以嗎?
Sure, one stout and one ale coming right up.
當然可以。一桶麥片黑啤和一桶伙伴黑啤馬上就來。