Situation17: Going for Coffee
場景17:去喝咖啡
Charles, I have time for a cup of coffee, do you?
查爾斯, 我還可以喝杯咖啡,你呢?
Are you buying?
你去買嗎?
Sure. It's the least I can do for all your babysitting.
當然。至少我還能幫你做些寶寶看護。
I never said you were a baby.
我從未說你是個嬰兒。
And, yes, I'd love some hot coffee.
是的,我想喝一些熱咖啡。
Good, because I know a great cafe that just opened across the street from school.
好,我知道一家好的咖啡店就在學校對面的街上。
It's called someday Cafe.
叫未來咖啡屋。
Someday Cafe? That's a cool name.
未來咖啡屋?那是個很酷的名字。
But is the coffee any good?
但他們的咖啡好嗎?
Good.It's great.
好。簡直好極了。
I always get the double latte, but their normal coffee is tasty too.
我一直要雙拿鐵,但他們的普通咖啡味道也很好。
Sounds good. Let's go.
很好。我們走吧。
(Charles and Mike quickly get dressed and go to the cafe.)
(查爾斯和麥克很快穿好衣服去咖啡店。)
Hello, what would you like this afternoon?
好,這個下午想要點什么?
I'll have a double latte, please.
我要一杯雙拿鐵。
And you?
你呢?
Could I please have a large coffee?
我要一大杯咖啡可以嗎?
Of course. That's one double latte and one large coffee, right?
當然。一杯雙拿鐵和一大杯咖啡,是嗎?
Right, How much is that?
對,多少錢?
No, I said that I was paying.
不,我說了我給錢的。
Well, that will be four dollars and fifty cents for whoever is paying.
好,無論誰給都是四元五十分。
That would be me. Here's five dollars.
我來付。這里是五元。
Thank you. Here is your change.
謝謝。這是找你的錢。
Thanks. Charles, let's go sit over by the window.
謝謝。查爾斯,我們去坐到窗戶旁邊吧。
Okay, how about on that sofa?
好啊,那個沙發怎么樣?
Okay.
好。