Situation4: Back in the Dorm Room
場景4:回到宿舍
Did you make it to class on time?
你是按時上課嗎?
No, but neither did the professor so it was no problem.
沒有,教授也如此,所以沒問題
Maybe he was out drinking last night too.
也許他昨晚也去喝酒了。
I doubt it. But at least you didn't get in trouble.
我不相信。但是至少你沒有遇到麻煩。
You have class even earlier tomorrow morning;
你明天早上上課要早點;
I hope you aren't going out again tonight.
我希望你今天晚上不要再出去了。
We'll see. Beside, you don't need to worry about me. My grades are fine.
我知道。再說了,你沒有必要擔心我,我的成績很好
That's true, but I still worry.
那倒是,但是我還是擔心。
Why?
為什么?
Because when you wake up late or forget something, or whatever, you always yell at me.
因為當你起床晚了或忘記什么東西,不管什么,你總是沖我大呼小叫。
Sorry. It's just that I am not used to living away from home.
對不起。那只是我過去一直沒有離開家。
I am only a freshman and this is the first time I haven't had my parents to wake me up, make me breakfast, and all that stuff.
我只是一個新生,并且這是我第一次沒有父母叫我起床,給我做早餐,和所有的事情。
Yeah, I remember how it was.
是的,我記得過去是什么樣子的。
I mean, I'm only a junior but it seems like I've been away from home forever.
我是說,我只是三年級的但好象我永遠離開了家。
Still, during my first year of college I was just like you.
仍然,在我大學第一年的時候我和你一樣。
It just takes a while to get used to managing your own time.
只要下點工夫來安排好你的時間。
You'll be doing it in no time.
你將馬上做到。
I sure hope so. This is no way to live.
我也希望。我沒有生活的方式。
You say that every day, and then go out every night.
你每天都那樣說,每天晚上都要出去。
That's true. In fact, Sarah invited me to a party tonight at her sorority.
那是。實際上,Sarah邀請我今天晚上參加她們女生會的一個晚會。
A sorority party, huh?
女生會的晚會,恩?
Now that's different. Do you think I could join you?
現在就不一樣了。你覺得我可以加入你們嗎?
I'll see what I can do.
我將明白我怎么做。