Situation 16: At the Football Game
場景 16: 足球賽
(Kevin and Barry meet at the football game.
(柯文和芭雷在足球賽上見面。
Barry is still angry at Kevin for not giving him a ride to the party.)
芭雷仍然在為柯文不送他去晚會生氣。)
Hey, Barry, when did you get here?
嘿,芭雷,你什么時候到的?
Why do you care?
你為什么關心?
Don't be that way.
不要象那樣。
You're still my best friend.
你仍然是我最好的朋友,
but you have to understand that I love Karen.
但是你必須明白我愛卡倫。
You really are crazy.
你真的瘋了。
I can't believe that you can use the word love after two weeks.
我不敢相信2個星期后你會用愛這個詞。
I've known her for three weeks.
我認識她3個星期了。
It's the same thing.
那是一樣的。
Anyway, are you all ready for the party tonight?
不管怎么樣,今晚的晚會你準備好了嗎?
Yep.
是的。
You know me, I'm always ready to play some rock and roll.
你知道我的,我總是準備彈搖滾的。
But why do we have to come to this stupid football game?
但是我們為什么要到這個愚蠢的足球賽來呢?
To invite a lot of pretty girls to the party tonight.
邀請很多的漂亮女孩子參加今晚的晚會呀。
Hey, that's a good idea.
嘿,好主意。
But I thought you were in love with Karen.
我以為你和卡倫相愛了。
I am. But that doesn't mean I can't look.
是的.但是那并不表示我不能看呀。
Besides, you might meet a nice girl.
另外,你可能會遇到一個漂亮的女孩子。
I sure hope so.
我當然這樣希望。
I haven't had a girlfriend since last summer.
自從去年暑假我就沒有女朋友了。
Are you talking about Dana?
你是說黛娜嗎?
Yes. She was beautiful, wasn't she?
是的。她很漂亮,不是嗎?
She was ugly.
她很丑。
She was a dog. She was....
她是一條狗。她是....
(Barry gets angry and interrupts.)
(芭雷很生氣,打斷了他。)
Stop it! I really liked her!
住嘴!我真的很喜歡她!
Sorry. I just think you were too good for her.
對不起.我只是以為你對她太好了。
That's because you're my friend.
那就是你為什么是我的朋友。
Hey, the game is about to start.
嘿,比賽要開始了。
Let's go sit down in the front.
我們坐到前面去吧。
I thought you didn't like football.
我以為你不喜歡足球。
I don't. But at the beginning of the game the cheerleaders jump up and down.
我不喜歡.但是球賽開始前有拉拉隊的表演。
Yeah, that's my favorite part of football too.
是的,那就是我最喜歡足球的一個部分。