Situation 17: At the Party 1
場景 17: 晚會 1
(After the game, Kevin and Barry go to the party.
(球賽后,卡倫和芭雷去了舞會。
Their band plays and everyone likes them a lot.
他們的樂隊表演了,每個人都很喜歡。
After the band is finished, Keran wants to talk to Kevin.)
表演結束后,卡倫想和柯文談談。)
Hi, Kevin.
嗨,柯文。
You guys were really good.
你們真棒。
Can we go outside and talk?
我們能去外面談談嗎?
(Kevin winks at Barry,
(卡倫朝芭雷眨眨眼,
holds Karen's hand, and takes her outside.)
挽起卡倫的手,把她帶了出去。)
What do you want to talk about, Karen?
你想說什么卡倫?
Well, I don't know how to tell you this.
恩,我不知道該怎么跟你說。
Just say it.
說吧。
But it's really difficult.
但是這真的很難。
You don't have to say it.
你不用說了。
I know. I love you too.
我知道.我也愛你。
No, that's not it.
不,不是這個。
I want to tell you I can't be your girlfriend anymore.
我想告訴你的是我不能再做你的女朋友了。
What? But I thought we loved each other?
什么?但是我以為我們是相愛的。
Actually, I like someone else.
事實上,我喜歡別人了。
Who? I'll kill him.
誰?我要殺了他。
I like Warren Holt, the captain of the football team.
我喜歡華倫霍爾特,足球隊的隊長。
Wow, he's huge, I can't kill him.
喔,他太龐大了,我殺不了他。
But why didn't you tell me before.
但是你以前怎么不告訴我呢。
Well, you're really nice and I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
恩,你真的很好,我不想傷害你的感情。
Can I still give you a ride home in my car tonight?
今晚我能用我的車送你回家嗎?
No, Warren has a nicer car anyway.
不用了,華倫有一輛更漂亮的。
I really can't believe it.
我仍然不能相信。