Situation 8: Second Period
場景 8: 第二課
(Robert's second period of the day is a computer class. His teacher is Ms.Cross.)
(羅勃特今天的第二課是計算機課.他的老師是柯若絲小姐.)
Class, please sit down.
同學們,請坐.
Ms.Cross, can I go to the bathroom?
柯若絲小姐,我能去一下廁所嗎?
Of course not.
當然不行.
You just had a five-minute break. Why didn't you go then?
剛剛有5分鐘的休息時間.你為什么不去呢?
I was busy getting ready for this class.
我忙著準備這節課呀.
You should have been ready for this class last night.
你應該在昨天晚上準備這節課的內容.
You will just have to wait.
你只有等了.
Okay, but can I show you my homework first?
好吧,我能先給你看看我的作業嗎?
Yes, of course you can.
好的,當然可以.
(Robert takes a CD out of his backpack.)
(羅勃特從他的背包里拿出了一張光碟.)
I made a computer games called Space Killer.
我做了一個叫《太空殺手》的游戲.
How do you play it?
怎么玩?
You are flying in a space ship and you have to fight against aliens.
你在一個太空船上飛行,還要打外星人.
How do you win?
你怎么贏呢?
You can't ever kill all the aliens,
你不可能殺死所有的外星人,
but whoever gets the most points wins.
誰得分最多誰就贏了.
And how do you score points?
你怎么算分呢?
You score points by killing aliens.
以你殺死的外星人來計算.
You get one point per alien, and ten points for destorying an alien ship.
每殺死一個外星人得一分,摧毀一架外星船得十分.
That sounds very violent.
聽起來很暴力.
No. It's just fun.
不,那只是好玩的.
And most computer games now are much more violent than this one.
現在許多的電腦游戲都比這個暴力的多.
Well then, let's see if it works.
那好,我們來看看他能否運行.
(Robert takes his CD and puts it into a CD-ROM drive.)
(羅勃特拿出他的光碟,把它放進一個光碟驅動器中.)
Wow, that looks great. You did a good job. I'm giving you an “A”.
哇,看起來真棒.你干的真不錯.我會給你一個“A”.
Thanks, Ms.Cross.
謝謝,柯若絲小姐.